ADVERTISEMENT

If a miracle happened

BRaiderDave

All American
Jul 26, 2005
and Stockstill suddenly resigned, do any of you have any faith that McPhee and Massaro would hire anybody worth a damn? Look what we've ended up with Kermit's replacement. Some dude so far in over his head its pathetic. We'd end up with the same disaster in football.

and Stockstill suddenly resigned, do any of you have any faith that McPhee and Massaro would hire anybody worth a damn? Look what we've ended up with Kermit's replacement. Some dude so far in over his head its pathetic. We'd end up with the same disaster in football.

I Do Not want Massaro hiring the next coach of the MT Dance team let alone our next FB coach.
And I truly believe that Kermit hired his replacement , Not Massaro.

Wow if that’s true that’s pathetic. I don’t know anything about tennis, but I would love to know his justification on that one. Sounds like someone knew someone and said hire that person regardless of the record.

Wow if that’s true that’s pathetic. I don’t know anything about tennis, but I would love to know his justification on that one. Sounds like someone knew someone and said hire that person regardless of the record.

They're probably from South Carolina

Folks, anyone else getting the feeling that MT just imported South Carolina's mediocrity when MT hired Massaro? If I recall correctly, South Carolina was Massaro's long term professional experience. Let's face it, South Carolina especially in football is known for repeatedly disappointing their long suffering fans even when they seem so close to being pretty good. Big difference here though, SEC is a different world than C-USA. South Carolina's fanbase is sizable and stays dedicated despite disappointment and poor outcomes. Heck in that world, just getting to a bowl game in most seasons is a big accomplishment!

he hired a women's tennis coach this year who had an overall record of 34-113 at Butler.

Name me one Division 1 program of any quality that has done something like that. I was dumbfounded at the time that Massaro and Turnham thought it was a good idea, and no one in Cope or in the local media asked or reported hard questions.

Reactions: Hop45 and MTOleBlue
Name me one Division 1 program of any quality that has done something like that. I was dumbfounded at the time that Massaro and Turnham thought it was a good idea, and no one in Cope or in the local media asked or reported hard questions.
Obviously, Women's tennis is the least important sport on campus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT