ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Games?

THEBLUERAIDER

Blue Raider Fan
Sep 19, 2009
serious question that I'm legitimately interested in knowing the answer to. I'm not calling anyone out on their fandom or whatever.

How many games have you been to or watched this year?

All the home games and at vanderbilt. Last year, all the home games and wku and illinois. Have only missed one home game since they announced they were moving from 1aa. Season ticket holder since 1979. Lived in Alabama for over two decades and made the drive for every home game in football and basketball. Have been to MT basketball games in Portland, Oregon, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Boulder, Colorado, Charlotte, North Carolina,. Been to MT football games in Boise, Idaho, Las Cruces, New Mexico, Storrs, Connecticut, Champaign-Urbana, Starkville, and Tuscaloosa. Bowl Games in Detroit, New Orleans and Mobile. As a student, followed the football team to such exotic locales as Martin, Tennessee, Cookeville, Chattanooga, Murray, and Bowling Green.

Been to every home game and watched every road game on tv. I'll miss this weekend's games because I have basketball games to coach but I'll be watching in between my games

Reactions: THEBLUERAIDER
I've been to the LA Tech game, plan on being at the UTSA game, since Vets get in free and the weather looks good. Usually have several small children in tow, so always looking for value and the weather.

Reactions: C-Bow
I've been to all the home games and the Missouri game. Last year, I made it to all the home games and Illinois. I also went to another road game last year, that was just a short drive to the north, but I'm doing my best to forget about it.

Reactions: THEBLUERAIDER
Went to the Alabama A&M game and watched on tv or listened on the radio for all the rest. I work every Saturday and Sunday so it's difficult for me to get to the boro on Saturdays.

Only listened to A & M - Made the La. Tech game and planning on making the rest of the home games - and have made the effort (sometimes it does take effort) to watch all of the away games.

I watch them all on TV as permitted. Living in Columbus, OH it's difficult to make a game. Plus, I'm not allowed to attend an MT game for another 5 years due a bet lost with the Mrs when we hosted Minnesota at home. If we won, she had to go to all games of my choosing, both home and away for five years. If we lost, no MT games for five years. Of course, we lost. So no MT games for five years, though if I really wanted to go she would probably agree, but I'm just not interested in seeing them in person anymore. I'm bad luck anyway. Every game I go to we lose.

I watch them all on TV as permitted. Living in Columbus, OH it's difficult to make a game. Plus, I'm not allowed to attend an MT game for another 5 years due a bet lost with the Mrs when we hosted Minnesota at home. If we won, she had to go to all games of my choosing, both home and away for five years. If we lost, no MT games for five years. Of course, we lost. So no MT games for five years, though if I really wanted to go she would probably agree, but I'm just not interested in seeing them in person anymore. I'm bad luck anyway. Every game I go to we lose.
Which games have you been permitted to watch?

Been to all games at home plus Vandy game. Watched or listened to the rest of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT