ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Home Opener: Trevecca (Education Day), 11AM, Friday, November 10, 2017

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Series: MT leads 2-0
University Information Location: Nashville, Tenn.
Founded: 1901 Enrollment: 3,500 Colors: Purple & White
Nickname: Trojans Conference: Great Midwest Athletic Conference
Facility: Trojan Fieldhouse (1,500) Team Information
Head Coach: Sam Harris Olivet Nazarene, 1978
TNU Record: 370-378 (24 seasons) Overall Record: 532-545 (34 seasons)
2016-17 Record: 8-21, 3-9 (11th GMAC) 2017 Postseason: None
Starters R/L: 2/3 Lettermen R/L: 4/8 Newcomers: 10

Trevecca Athletics at www.tnutrojans.com

Social Media -Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
good start for nick king.

also a. johnson playing well again. looks like the butler game wasnt a fluke

Reactions: MTSUSkyman
Got to say, I think our bench may be deeper than previous. Kermit has serious talent rolling toward us. The kids were insane. I pulled my decibel meter out (RIM Major for life) and it hit 120 db for the first couple Trevecca free throws. Walked in about 2 minutes late and was instantly upgraded by Murphy Center staff to courtside. Not bad. :) 104-52.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I thought Davion Thomas looked good today...

Neither Brandon Walters nor TJ Massenburg sniffed the floor. Are they in the doghouse?

I thought Davion Thomas looked good today...

Neither Brandon Walters nor TJ Massenburg sniffed the floor. Are they in the doghouse?
Walters was sitting out the second game of his suspension. They are redshirting Massenburg according to Kermit in his post-game presser.

On to the real test which is Monday night at Murray State. I was pleasantly surprised to see that we already have 4 top 25 votes. That would put us in the top 25 much quicker if we can win some games. It’s starting to sound like at least a couple of these newbies will show up to play this year. If so we are in great shape again!

Reactions: BRaiderDave
I am surprised to hear that Massenburg is redshirting. Out of all of our newcomers, I thought he could be the one to have the biggest impact.

I am surprised to hear that Massenburg is redshirting. Out of all of our newcomers, I thought he could be the one to have the biggest impact.
Sounded like his parents requested the redshirt.

This will give him time to adjust physically and his major is serious, he can get a good start academically

I like when we can RS our F bigger guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT