ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s the Charlie Sykes interview EVISCERATING Trump that everyone is talking about

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
Donald Trump was on with Charlie Sykes in Wisconsin this morning for a radio interview and it’s a doozy. Charlie Sykes began the interview holding Trump’s feet to the fire for his retweet attack on Ted Cruz’s wife which clearly made Trump uncomfortable.

At one point Trump even attacks Sykes suggesting that he thought this was over until he came on Sykes’ show, and that he’d rather talk about policy.

So then they talked about policy and it didn’t get any better.

Listen: (click link below)

http://therightscoop.com/heres-the-...erating-trump-that-everyone-is-talking-about/

Finally someone who isn’t afraid to hold The Donald accountable for what he says.

But even more than that, I love how he got Trump to admit that his threats to raise tariffs on Chinese imports was JUST A BLUFF.

What? I thought The Donald was the best negotiator in the known universe! LOL!

Reactions: bigbadjohn45
Donald Trump was on with Charlie Sykes in Wisconsin this morning for a radio interview and it’s a doozy. Charlie Sykes began the interview holding Trump’s feet to the fire for his retweet attack on Ted Cruz’s wife which clearly made Trump uncomfortable.

At one point Trump even attacks Sykes suggesting that he thought this was over until he came on Sykes’ show, and that he’d rather talk about policy.

http://therightscoop.com/heres-the-...erating-trump-that-everyone-is-talking-about/

Finally someone who isn’t afraid to hold The Donald accountable for what he says.

But even more than that, I love how he got Trump to admit that his threats to raise tariffs on Chinese imports was JUST A BLUFF.

Flash, it's a shame faux news can't do the same, but they are definitely in the tank for Trump as they like the ratings/money he (supposedly) generates for them.

Thanks for posting the link, Flash...I'll give 'er a listen later.... :D

Former Trump super-PAC director: Donald doesn’t even want to be president
14143dc709c1d3d726876dded2c0848c4128be89.png.cf.jpg

Dylan Stableford
Senior editor
March 28, 2016

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/former-trump-super-pac-director-1395626161225782.html

excerpt:

The top strategist for Donald Trump’s short-lived super-PAC says the Republican frontrunner does not want to become president — and that he had launched his “protest” bid for the GOP nomination simply to prove a point: that he could come close.

“Almost a year ago,” Stephanie Cegielski writes in an lengthy letter to Trump supporters published by the website XOjane.com, “I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get The Donald to poll in double digits and come in second in delegate count. That was it.”

Cegielski, former communications director for the Make America Great Again super-PAC, says the expectations for the real estate mogul’s campaign were incredibly low.

“The Trump camp would have been satisfied to see him polling at 12 percent and taking second place to a candidate who might hold 50 percent,” Cegielski writes. “His candidacy was a protest candidacy. It pains me to say, but he is the presidential equivalent of Sanjaya on ‘American Idol.’ President Trump would be President Sanjaya in terms of legitimacy and authority. I am now taking full responsibility for helping create this monster — and reaching out directly to those voters who, like me, wanted Trump to be the real deal.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT