ADVERTISEMENT

When Stockstill is fired/steps down - who do we want?

Some people don’t do their research. Stocks contract capped the option to have extensions at five years. He can no longer receive a contract extension automatically.

Also unless they gave him a secret extension somewhere no one else knows about his contract ends after the 2024 and before the 2025 season.
That was our impression too so I thought the tweet was interesting. Wouldn’t put it past em to have done a secret extension but I have my doubts.

That was our impression too so I thought the tweet was interesting. Wouldn’t put it past em to have done a secret extension but I have my doubts.
I just submitted a FOIA request. I’ll let everyone know when I get it back.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I'm good with a bowl $ bonus. Not on the extension.

I called him out on Twitter too as I was thinking the extensions were done as well.

To renew, not renew tickets, donate, etc. ultimately boils down to a personal decision driven by personal expectations and fan experience. I respect any alum / fan decisions to do whatever makes them feel good. That said, I have zero motivation to contribute in support of continuing the current 16-season run. He’s been given way more time than his peers for far lesser results. Go Blue!

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
To renew, not renew tickets, donate, etc. ultimately boils down to a personal decision driven by personal expectations and fan experience. I respect any alum / fan decisions to do whatever makes them feel good. That said, I have zero motivation to contribute in support of continuing the current 16-season run. He’s been given way more time than his peers for far lesser results. Go Blue!
My sentiments exactly
While the Bahama Bowl win was a good one, I‘m not getting sucked into the false sense that things are going to get better, or even change under the current leadership

MT Football= Groundhog Day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT