ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB ESPN+

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
Last couple of times I have watched games on ESPN+ (usually MT or another C-USA game) the video has been "herky-jerky". Audio is not affected and the commercials are fine. Leads me to believe that the problem is not with my wi-fi or system.
Have any of you experienced similar problems? Is there a remedy?

My connection has been fine. I do think the commercials download separately which could explain why they looked clearer

I'm streaming through my ROKU to TV. This seemed to be most prevalent recently when I watched UAB in their tournament game against Brown and yesterday while watching MT. Really frustrating but won't be a problem soon when I drop the service until next FB season.

I had the same jerky experience on my Roku on those same games. I was watching them as a replay - not live. For our game, I switched to my laptop and used my Chromecast and it worked fine. It must be a Roku/ESPN+ issue.

I had the same jerky experience on my Roku on those same games. I was watching them as a replay - not live. For our game, I switched to my laptop and used my Chromecast and it worked fine. It must be a Roku/ESPN+ issue.

Thanks for the response - Glad it's not just me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT