ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Coaching carousel...

Too bad MT is playing bad ball right now. Would be a great time to have a good team.

Honestly, this is the second time we have had an opportunity like this. Morale in Knoxville was at an all-time low during the Dooley years too. But, that's the mantra of MT Athletics (Men's basketball not included), missed opportunities.

How would we even sell our brand to a fan right now? We are 0-6 the past 3 seasons against WKU and Vandy.

But we beat Charlotte and ODU! To quote Harry Doyle, "I think I'll wet my pants"

Who would have ever thought the Armpit would be the best program in Tennessee and MT is the most stable (for better or worse)?

And Jimbo Fisher is now in the SEC.

IMO, you've got the description wrong. I have always said that if the state of Tennessee had an enema, Memphis would be where the tube is inserted...

Reactions: MT Glenn
IMO, you've got the description wrong. I have always said that if the state of Tennessee had an enema, Memphis would be where the tube is inserted...

I can go with that. Butthole, Armpit, whatever makes you think stink...think Memphis

BTW, ULL fired Hudspeth today, back in the day before he was the cajun coach, a number of us thought he would have been a good replacement for andy mccollum.

BTW, ULL fired Hudspeth today, back in the day before he was the cajun coach, a number of us thought he would have been a good replacement for andy mccollum.

4-1 bowl record, and 4 straight 9-4 seasons. 3 losing seasons, but only one was really bad.

Cajun's don't mess around with their football program.

The Cajuns vacated 22 wins from 2011 to 2014, including the 2011 and 2013 New Orleans Bowls and 2013 Sun Belt Conference co-championship. The last three years showed the damage

2015 4–8
2016 6–7
2017 5–7

ADVERTISEMENT