ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING BREAKING: MT flips local 3-star ATH

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
MT just scored a big coup over Louisville. 3-star ATH Jarek Campbell just took to Twitter to make his official announcement.

I've been talking about Campbell in the Lounge here of late. He had been committed to Louisville since June, but when he didn't sign in December, it looked promising for MT.

So, here we are. Big shot in the arm for the '18 recruiting class. Campbell is rated as the 29th best prospect in the state according to us here at Rivals.

More to come.

Looks like a good get.

One of the big things holding us back is our middling recruiting. There's no reason that our staff should be in the middle or bottom of CUSA recruiting rankings.

We need more recruiting wins over Louisville and less over NAIA and FCS teams.

Not going to get any rebuttals from me there. Not this year. I can usually find the silver lining in a signee (for instance, I LOVE Avery Jones on film), but they need to do better against the big boys and stop going after talent in which they are competing against themselves.

Not going to get any rebuttals from me there. Not this year. I can usually find the silver lining in a signee (for instance, I LOVE Avery Jones on film), but they need to do better against the big boys and stop going after talent in which they are competing against themselves.
That used to be my main complaint with Kermit Davis. Used to be.

Reactions: C-Bow
So he plays WR and SS... since he likes to hit I'm thinking he plays for Shafer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT