ADVERTISEMENT

"All of our objectives are still in front of us...."

"Technically" that is true right now. Check with me again after next week.

And no I'm not gonna lay any money on Stock saying that because it is 10000% guaranteed he will say it, win or lose against CSU.

1-11 season incoming.
Ha,

i wish.

Stockstill needs to keep adding those auto extensions on his contract for continued leverage, and McPhee and Massaro have to get those tropical winter vacations.

6-6 it shall be, with a pillow fight @ Sam Houston State to clinch the all important bowl eligibility.

• Sad
Reactions: RaiderDeez
Had to work this evening. Didn't get to watch. Did penalties & mistakes play a big role tonight?

Had to work this evening. Didn't get to watch. Did penalties & mistakes play a big role tonight?

They did. But the better team won and would have won anyway.

We are just not a good football team. End of story.

If Rick had any ounce of integrity, he would step down this weekend.

There just isn’t a lot to be supportive about. It’s a dead program.

If you have social media, share your disgust with the program there. There is no pressure at all in their echo chamber.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaiderDeez
If Rick had any ounce of integrity, he would step down this weekend.

There just isn’t a lot to be supportive about. It’s a dead program.
Let Shaffer coach out the season. So many problems with this program. It needs a complete overhaul.

wku coming up in a hurry, our fearless leader is 1-7 in the last 8 games against our rival. Why is stockstill still coaching?

It's like McPhee, Massaro, and stockstill are on the wku payroll or at least getting kickbacks.

wku coming up in a hurry, our fearless leader is 1-7 in the last 8 games against our rival. Why is stockstill still coaching?

It's like McPhee, Massaro, and stockstill are on the wku payroll or at least getting kickbacks.
It's gonna be 1-8. I watched a lot of the WKU/Troy game today. They don't have much of a run offense, but with Reed they don't need to. He is absolutely 100% going to torch our secondary. He was under pressure a bunch and still threw for over 250yds.

And I have a feeling we will put so much focus on passing that we will allow them to have a run offense. It will not be pretty. 1-4 heading in to the next home game. He may say our goals are still within reach, but they won't be after next week with how we played today.

in about 1.5 weeks all of those objectives will be behind him and out of reach because WKU and Jax are gonne eat us alive on TV.

We had moments where we could stay with them and our D is better than Colorado's apparently. LOL. The core issue was that we could not cover 2 receivers and we fell apart when it mattered. It's as simple as that and Liberty, Jax st and WKU will flatten us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT