ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL 2021 BAHAMAS BOWL, Middle Tennessee (6-6, 4-4) vs. Toledo (7-5, 5-3) (ESPN) 11 a.m. CST, Friday, December 17, 2021

I will say…A lot of people I either know or used to work with knew that I used to be a pretty big supporter of MT. I got several texts over the holidays with the likes of “what about middle!?!?”

It was a big win and hopefully Stuck can do something with it.
Exactly, people are chatting about us and that is important for momentum. Hopefully they can build off of it.

Exactly, people are chatting about us and that is important for momentum. Hopefully they can build off of it.
Guys, I have no desire to go back and quote old threads but we have these same discussions every off-season since 2009 NOLA. Just go back and look at posts made after the 2017 Arkansas St. win in Montgomery. We are still no more than the best (7-6 or 6-7) and (4-4) school in conference.
He’ll do no better and ain’t going anywhere. We keep beating a dead horse.
But hey, we have another bowl champions trophy to put in the trophy case with the other two after 16 seasons. Go Blue!

Reactions: MTTim
Guys, I have no desire to go back and quote old threads but we have these same discussions every off-season since 2009 NOLA. Just go back and look at posts made after the 2017 Arkansas St. win in Montgomery. We are still no more than the best (7-6 or 6-7) and (4-4) school in conference.
But hey, we have another bowl champions trophy to put in the trophy case with the other two after 16 seasons. Go Blue!
I get it but I'd rather be 7-6 with a bowl win than Charlotte, UNT, LaTech, Marshall, ODU, USM, Vandy or FAU. UT didn't win their local bowl game and they have way more invested than we do. Just saying. It's not that I'm happy or anything. We don't have a choice. We are stuck but this season was way better than 19 and 20 combined. It also shows how limited we were with Asher and Franklin. We'll see what goes down.

You've got a point. It reminds me of what you hear about in abusive relationships. "Yeah, but it's different this time. He's changed and is doing the right thing." We can always hope though. Hopefully we can say, "It only took him 16 years to figure it out and get a championship and a few solid years!" I doubt it, but it'd be nice.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
You've got a point. It reminds me of what you hear about in abusive relationships. "Yeah, but it's different this time. He's changed and is doing the right thing." We can always hope though. Hopefully we can say, "It only took him 16 years to figure it out and get a championship and a few solid years!" I doubt it, but it'd be nice.
Yeah.
And…..he’s won 3 more games than he’s lost! Glass half full!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT