ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL 2021 BAHAMAS BOWL, Middle Tennessee (6-6, 4-4) vs. Toledo (7-5, 5-3) (ESPN) 11 a.m. CST, Friday, December 17, 2021

I haven’t seen any reason why we won’t get blown out in this bowl.

I’m expecting at least 2 touchdowns.

What a stupid day/time for a bowl game. Who is watching a bowl game on a Friday morning at 11 before people break for holidays except the schools involved?

There's a game a 5:00. Why not the other one at 8:00?? The truth of the matter is ESPN doesn't give two turds about this Bahamas thing.

What a stupid day/time for a bowl game. Who is watching a bowl game on a Friday morning at 11 before people break for holidays except the schools involved?

There's a game a 5:00. Why not the other one at 8:00?? The truth of the matter is ESPN doesn't give two turds about this Bahamas thing.
I didn't realize it was a 11 am game on weekday! (Shows how much I even care about a meaningless bowl game). Certainly will be the least watch bowl game of the season.

That social media person, no idea who it is, must laugh at some of their own tweet's. If they are seeing the same product we are and must think "I am paid to do a job."
Can’t make this up. Email just hit my inbox this morning. Seriously. 😂😂

SAVE THE DATE: Lifelong Learning Series Virtual Event

CREATIVITY
IS SOCIAL:
The Interpersonal Dynamics of Innovation in the Workplace

Jones College of Business
Lifelong Learning Series
Feb. 4, 2022 • 12-1 p.m.
FEATURING GUEST SPEAKER
ALLYN WALKER
Managing Partner
Dale Carnegie Tennessee and Georgia

MURFREESBORO OFFICIAL WATCH PARTY

THE BOULEVARD BAR AND GRILLE (MURFREESBORO, TN)
2154 Middle Tennessee Blvd
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Blue Raider Bowl Specials
Happy Hour Drink Specials
$10 Medium 2-Topping Pizza!
$7 Fried Fish Sandwich with Fries & Cole Slaw

Make sure to stop by the MT promotional table during lunch to enter to win the official Bahamas Bowl Prize Pack and pick up other FREE goodies!

OTHER MURFREESBORO WATCH LOCATIONS

CHAMPYS (MURFREESBORO)
1290 NW Broad St
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129

SAM'S SPORTS GRILL (MURFREESBORO)
1720 Old Fort Parkway
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37129

PARTY FOWL (MURFREESBORO)
127 SE Broad Street
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37130

NASHVILLE OFFICIAL WATCH PARTY

THIRD AND HOME (NASHVILLE)
919 3rd Avenue North
Nashville, Tennessee 37201

PARTY FOWL (NASHVILLE)
719 8th Ave South
Nashville, Tennessee 37203

MT. JULIET OFFICIAL WATCH PARTY

THE GOAT (MT.JULIET)
1127 Westwood Boulevard
Mt. Juliet, Tennessee 37122

"Toledo is capable of a balanced offensive attack, but Middle Tennessee is going to need to slow down Toledo’s rushing game if they are going to win this one, because Toledo’s ground game has been on fire on the last three games, accounting for 801 yards and 11 touchdowns."
We never do well against teams that have a good rushing attack. They have a good RB AND a QB that can run. We're going to get dominated in the trenches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT