ADVERTISEMENT

Why can't we get over the hump?

At least get it right, guys.
For all of Massaro’s shortcomings, he’s never really been allowed to make his own hires. McPhee pirated the FB search, baseball alums pirated the search when Peterson retired, and then McPhee once again got involved when Kermit left.

Basically no one in the university can make any decision without that micromanaging clown or a president stepping on toes. The biggest fault you can point to with the AD is that he never had the balls to resign and tell everyone where the bodies are buried on his way out the door.
I chuckled at this part….😂😂😂😂

Listen to this... fans faulted for not showing up,
Band of Blue where were you? BoB blasted...

Last edited:
Boots chose Andy because he had been successful in recruiting and coaching the special teams here before leaving for UTEP.

The problem was that after being fired by Boots, Andy went to 7-wood, who then fired Boots while keeping Andy.

I believe that Boots would have made a much better hire than Rick.

I don't even care why anymore. Being an MT fan is kind of like being in an abusive relationship. "Come on, next year will be different. I promise! The past couple of years we were struggling with COVID, but that's behind us now. Yeah, there were those years with the injuries too, and I'm real sorry about that, but look what we did in Miami. Yeah, UTSA was rough, but we're working on those facilities, and we just can't do it without you. Please come back. Things will be different, but we need you."

I don't even care why anymore. Being an MT fan is kind of like being in an abusive relationship. "Come on, next year will be different. I promise! The past couple of years we were struggling with COVID, but that's behind us now. Yeah, there were those years with the injuries too, and I'm real sorry about that, but look what we did in Miami. Yeah, UTSA was rough, but we're working on those facilities, and we just can't do it without you. Please come back. Things will be different, but we need you."

773af78b-25dd-47fa-8586-c254bf47b6ea_1.f84abd5b943f479e7aaaf3c0bf5789d6.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT