ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your favorite player on this years team?

Shawn Jones with Marcos a close second. Love watching Tweety. Fastesthands in the West! Absolute best hand/eye coordination (steals) I have ever seen. Seems to have caused Bruce to become much better at this skill as well. Love watching this team.

I forgot, as President of the Torin Walker fanclub, I'm obligated to say #21 would be my pick.

FYI, we're still accepting applications to join the club
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by cbow0328:
I forgot, as President of the Torin Walker fanclub, I'm obligated to say #21 would be my pick.

FYI, we're still accepting applications to join the club
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I root for that guy at all times. He is improving, just not by leaps and bounds. Got to watch practice yesterday, with the Jr. Raiders, and those guys work their butts off during practice. It was constant 5 on 5 up and down the court. Much faster than game play. Our 2 redshirts looked good as well. Fun, fun, fun team to watch.

"Our two redshirts looked good as well."

I assume you are refering to Blake Johnson as a redshirt along with Jaqawn Raymond but I have seen nothing to indicate that he (Johnson) is a redshirt scholarship player. I thought he was a walkon who just hasn't earned any PT yet. Did I miss something? Did he sign a scholarship? Can a player be both a walkon and a redshirt?

As the season has progressed, probably Kerry Hammonds as jr has been making the late, game-winning, clutch plays that his father did many times during his Raider career. Really impressed at how Kerry has come on after a slow start to the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT