ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Nas and Iullia

MTOleBlue

All American
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2015
Watching/listening to the Coach Rick Insell show tonight, in addition to the feature from last game's ESPN+ broadcast on them, I cannot tell you how proud I am of these two ladies and the coaches who have worked so hard for them and with them. They are incredible young women and a true honor to have on the team. Hearing Anastasiia talk about how she hasn't regretted coming here a single day and how it was absolutely the right choice to come here after everything she has been through made me so happy!

Watching/listening to the Coach Rick Insell show tonight, in addition to the feature from last game's ESPN+ broadcast on them, I cannot tell you how proud I am of these two ladies and the coaches who have worked so hard for them and with them. They are incredible young women and a true honor to have on the team. Hearing Anastasiia talk about how she hasn't regretted coming here a single day and how it was absolutely the right choice to come here after everything she

Very well stated. Great interviews.
Also want to send a shout out to Sam Doughton for his MT Article about the Lady Raiders, "It's not as easy as it looks". One of his best written articles about MT Sports thus far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT