ADVERTISEMENT

When will Walter Brady be eligible?

sWiley

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2012
Can he play for us next year? If not, will he redshirt?

Really looking forward to his help on the DL.

He didn't play this season and wasn't on the team, so I assume he can be in spring practice and play next fall.

Interesting. I wonder if they will move him inside since we are desperate for help there. From what I recall he had a huge body so it shouldn't be difficult at all.

What kind of eligibility does he have? Hoping last year counted as a red shirt?

Good questions. He was 255 last I saw at Mizzou so unless he's put on some additional weight I would think DE will be the spot for him.

As for eligibility, he was already redshirted at Mizzou, so unless I'm mistaken he'd be a RS-Jr next year. Considering he didn't play a down though, it's possible he could try to get that year back.

He lead the nation as a freshman in sacks and was also a freshman all American. Hope we keep him at end as we had no pressure on opposing qbs all year. Maybe they move Myers or Gonzales inside.

Reactions: Blueraider_Mike
If I'm not mistaken he didnt redshirt at Missouri. He played as a true freshman

You know, I thought the same thing too. Their roster had him listed as a RS-Fr though. He was class of '14. Would've reported in the Fall of that year, redshirted and then played in 2015 before sitting this year out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT