ADVERTISEMENT

When gomiddle posters see the navy score

MidTnBlues

True Blue
Oct 24, 2013
Murfreesboro, TN
giphy.gif

I was actually disappointed to see the Memphis loss. I was kinda hoping they would throw a wrench in the works of the "playoff" system that's in place right now.

Right there with you Todd! Memphis was the only G5 team with a chance to force "playoff" discussion. Now we'll see which G-5, if any, makes one of the "major" New Years' Day bowls. With Toledo's and Memphis' losses this weekend looks as if Houston has the best chance.

Houston is still undefeated and I'm still picking them to remain that way at the end of the season. They put up 35 on Vandy when Florida couldn't score a TD on them. Pretty good offense and D down there in Houston.

I was in Memphis last night and disappointed by the final outcome but extremely proud of Keenan Reynolds and his other Tennessee raised teammates. He had over 500 supporters there last night for his first college game played in his home state. His coach called a QB sneak for him to break the record in front of family and friends on their last TD. Instead, Keenan saw Memphis had 9 men in the box and checked off to a pitch sweep for his teammate to virtually walk into the end zone. The kid is some kind of special. But we all knew that after the way he dismantled our Blue Raiders in Ft. Worth two years ago.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT