ADVERTISEMENT

VOTE TODAY!

MTOleBlue

All American
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2015
Please, if you are registered to vote, go make your voice heard. Vote whoever you want for president as I am sure we all have our opinions. I pray that we make the correct choice, whomever it may be, and come together to heal our country with our new leader.

My one request is... If you live in the 34th District of the Tennessee state House of Representatives - downtown Murfreesboro, Blackman, Riverdale, Rockvale, and Eagleville areas - please consider voting for Laura Bohling today. She is a good friend of mine, a true public servant, and was elected in the past. She is a problem solver for a living (she is a project manager for a tech company) and truly dedicated to serving everybody not special interests. She is one of the most patient people I know, very thoughtful, and very committed to actually listening to people and working together. She would be a welcome change from the dysfunction we have had for a while in our legislature. One issue of particular importance to me is infrastructure as traveling to Nashville takes longer every time I travel up I-24; she commutes daily and has made working with bipartisan leaders to make headway in our area a top priority. I have no doubt she will be a great representative. I highly recommend Laura Bohling for state representative. Now, get out there and vote (for Trump, Clinton, or somebody else - but don't forget the down ballot races)!

14962752_1346843498701797_8075421059509068887_n.jpg

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT