ADVERTISEMENT

There is a game on thursday at North Texas

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
mean green blog reporting that Alzee Williams is being held out (we'll see), there is still plenty enough talent on North Texas to beat MT.

UNT has been playing a little better lately it seems and with all the focus with MT fans on wku this weekend, this makes me a little nervous...

This game scares me also. Way tempting to look ahead to a national tv home game. Hopefully our guys are focused enough to play well in Denton.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

It wouldn't surprise me if we lost on Thursday. I don't think it necessarily a bad thing. I don't want this team peaking too early. They can play better.

I fully expect us to have another loss (hope it's only one) during the conference season and that's not necessarily a bad thing if it causes more focus and renewed committment to peaking at the right time. That said, I don't want it to come at the end of the season like last year and not Thursday since a loss at UNT could affect attendance on Sat.

Originally posted by BlueRaiderVol:
MT-79
NT-78

Tweety with a buzzer beater
If we give up 78 points I bet we lose. That would be a very abnormal effort for our defense. We usually get some offense off of our turnovers and if we give up 78 points that means NT won't turn it over much and I think we would be very hard pressed to get to 79.

Originally posted by MTFNBY5:

I fully expect us to have another loss (hope it's only one) during the conference season and that's not necessarily a bad thing if it causes more focus and renewed committment to peaking at the right time. That said, I don't want it to come at the end of the season like last year and not Thursday since a loss at UNT could affect attendance on Sat.
Honestly, I don't think a loss or a win at NT will impact attendance on Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT