SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Thursday at 5PM
Friday at noon

In the old Alumni Memorial Gym

MT currently holds the second spot in the conference standings and will face off with rival WKU this upcoming weekend to wrap up conference action.

If you are available, it would be appreciated I'm sure if the Raiders had a strong home environment. This is the first time in a few years that the Raiders have fielded a good team.

Thursday at 5PM
Friday at noon

MT currently holds the second spot in the conference standings and will face off with rival WKU this upcoming weekend to wrap up conference action.

If you are available, it would be appreciated I'm sure if the Raiders had a strong home environment. This is the first time in a few years that the Raiders have fielded a good team.

Thursday at 5PM
Friday at noon

Good for you for encouraging attendance & support! Back when Coach Peck had his teams consistently in the NCAA tournament, we attended quite a few games. Even though we lived out-of-state. Believe he & Coach Turnbow the only 2 coaches to ever reach the Sweet 16.
The program has cycled through a few coaches but seem to have achieved some level of stability. This is his 7th year.
I used to tell my friends MT volleyball was the best kept secret in Rutherford County.
Great athleticism and excitement.
I realize the Olympic sports don’t move the needle for a lot of people. If you go once, you WILL go again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT