ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL The one thing that really frustrates this . . .

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
. . . long suffering MT fan about this (potential?) coaching change is that we've just gotten to the point where the recent success is showing on the recruiting trail as evidenced by having signed the most highly-touted trio of highschoolers in history. I will really be PO'ed if they ask for a release and wind up doing well for Davis at Ole Miss. I don't want to be mired, once again, in mediocrity while being constantly reminded of what might have been.
Therefore, to this fan one of the most important aspects of a new coach would be his recruiting ability including the ability to keep our current signees. Holding my breath.

My problem with Fox is that he took over a built Nevada program. He didn't build it.

He took over a down Georgia program and couldn't build it.

I'd rather have a guy who has built a program - like a Grant or Alexander

My problem with Fox is that he took over a built Nevada program. He didn't build it.

He took over a down Georgia program and couldn't build it.

I'd rather have a guy who has built a program - like a Grant or Alexander
Nevada wasn't exactly a powerhouse before Fox was there. Their first NCAA wins ever were the season right before he was hired...

And the SEC has been tougher as of late. Not everyone can win when a large majority of the teams are really good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT