ADVERTISEMENT

Tennis prepares for CUSA Championships in Murfreesboro

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
1-seed/No. 34-ranked Middle Tennessee men's tennis are set to host the Conference USA Championships in search of their fifth straight CUSA Tournament title from Saturday, April 20 to Sunday, April 21 at the Outdoor Tennis Facility in Murfreesboro, Tenn.

The Blue Raiders will face the 4-seed New Mexico State. The match will take place on Saturday, April 20 at 10 a.m. CT. If MTSU wins, they will be in the championship match of the tournament on Sunday, April 21 at 12 p.m. CT.

Last edited:

Man I'm happy for the players, but moreso for CJB. He brought this program back himself and stuck through some tough years with no facilities. I mean I took tennis my last semester in spring '02 and the courts needed replaced then. And Adams didn't even exist.

The effort he put forth for fundraising himself, community engagement with clinics, pet days, etc, it is just awesome to see all that happen. And to win a Champ on the courts he built, even more awesome.

Man I'm happy for the players, but moreso for CJB. He brought this program back himself and stuck through some tough years with no facilities. I mean I took tennis my last semester in spring '02 and the courts needed replaced then. And Adams didn't even exist.

The effort he put forth for fundraising himself, community engagement with clinics, pet days, etc, it is just awesome to see all that happen. And to win a Champ on the courts he built, even more awesome.
If any coach on campus deserves a statue it is him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT