ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL strangest damn article I've read...

Yeah, us getting noticed and all, it sucks. If the world knew just that this will not be a special season they would not write these articles.

Just messing with you.

We have played 8 games, 5 on the road and stand 6-2. Just enjoy it. We are getting a few votes. Its positive. We did beat La Tech, we did beat Mizzou. We could have lost last weekend but didn't.

Sometimes perception is better than reality with the media, lets capitalize on it.

Clearly, the guy did not reference the CUSA standings before writing that article.

Also, I'm starting to think people at MT get a raise every time they mention "Bowl Eligible" in a sentence?

Clearly, the guy did not reference the CUSA standings before writing that article.

Also, I'm starting to think people at MT get a raise every time they mention "Bowl Eligible" in a sentence?
Did you hear Butch Jones touting utk's bowl eligible seasons? Most schools do it.

I understand that, but unfortunately it's an apples and oranges comparison with us and utk. I'm just saying every school does it, even P5 schools. Schools like Alabama still mention it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT