ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Some interesting threads

The funny things is they admit their team is average to below average but the arrogance still permeates from those boards.

What's funny is that we have WKU to thank for this in a way. Didn't they beat LaTech in the last game of the season giving us the no.2 seed? They also beat UAB in the tourney. Thanks for the setup WKU! :)

Reactions: SpaceRaider
The world turned upside down - WKU is football champs and we're kings of the court.

Thanks for giving us this great opportunity, WKU! Best little brother ever. Always helping us even though they may not mean to do so! :p

I agree with them that the time it took to get a conference tourney was too long and not a path that should be followed to a tee. But man do I like the envy. Hopefully this is a start to many more and restoring basketball at MT.

You know what? Who cares? I live in the present and presently, we are the CUSA B-Ball champs and they didn't even get close. They got us in football but we have TF and upgrades at WR. They lose the best QB they ever had. We'll see who does what this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT