ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Predict the Attendance - Butts in seats vs the BS (box score)

It is a sad state of affairs. In my view, the abysmal attendance for football is something the admin can't dismiss so easily. Fans and alums complaining, maybe that gets rationalized away. Empty stadium on gameday? That's a pretty big problem that is difficult to rationalize away.

To quote a Seinfeld episode, that's a pretty big matzo ball hanging out there.

It is a sad state of affairs. In my view, the abysmal attendance for football is something the admin can't dismiss so easily. Fans and alums complaining, maybe that gets rationalized away. Empty stadium on gameday? That's a pretty big problem that is difficult to rationalize away.

Thanksgiving weekend. It will be done.

Reactions: Raiderclyde
Who cares? Just go to the dang game and have some fun. Sheesh. What does it matter how many show up as long as you do? Yeah, we're all disappointed but I'm still there. If I could show up in November of 2005, I can dang sure show up for this one.

My understanding is every person who registered for the Boro Dash are each going to be given four free tickets. So maybe a few extra people show up because of that.

Also MT ran a promotion in the city school systems that gave kids free tickets and additional tickets could be purchased for $8. So again, maybe a few extra people show up for that.

But I’m at least happy MT recognizes the crowd will be light and is trying to give away tickets to get people into the stadium.

You know it's bad when the AD is tweeting out 14 reasons why people should come to the game and why the game matters.

Reactions: C-Bow
You know it's bad when the AD is tweeting out 14 reasons why people should come to the game and why the game matters.

I just unloaded. I’ve had enough. No reason to sugarcoat it when he goes on Twitter begging former customers to come to the game out of civic pride, loyalty to the school or sympathy for the Seniors. He manufactured this crappy product.

Oh good gosh, this is going to get as bad as it did in the last years of coach mac, isn't?

Great another division. The fanbase still hasn't healed from the last ordeal.

A house divided against itself shall not stand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT