ADVERTISEMENT

No Hannity, I'm getting sick of you saying you are a conservative when the truth is you're not one

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
Sean Hannity got a little frustrated with Ted Cruz during a radio interview this afternoon over his campaign’s delegate game.

Cruz said he doesn’t think most people care about this stuff. Hannity shot back by invoking his millions of followers and saying plenty of people “find this whole process confusing.”

When Cruz dismissively said only Donald Trump‘s people are complaining, Hannity blew up:

“Senator, why do you do this? Every single time––no, you gotta stop! Every time I have you on the air and I ask you a legitimate question, you try to throw this in my face, I’m getting sick of it!”

http://www.youngcons.com/hannity-challenges-cruz-over-delegate-process-you-gotta-stop/

Hannity is just scared that his liberal friend, Donald Trump, won't get the required 1,237 delegates needed to secure the nomination. Everyday on his radio show and on Hannity in the evening, Hannity cries like a baby when Cruz wins elections and collects delegates he wants Trump to win. You say you're getting sick of it. No Hannity, I'm getting sick of you saying you are a conservative when the truth is you're not one.

Reactions: bigbadjohn45
Sean Hannity got a little frustrated with Ted Cruz during a radio interview this afternoon over his campaign’s delegate game.

Cruz said he doesn’t think most people care about this stuff. Hannity shot back by invoking his millions of followers and saying plenty of people “find this whole process confusing.”

When Cruz dismissively said only Donald Trump‘s people are complaining, Hannity blew up:

“Senator, why do you do this? Every single time––no, you gotta stop! Every time I have you on the air and I ask you a legitimate question, you try to throw this in my face, I’m getting sick of it!”

http://www.youngcons.com/hannity-challenges-cruz-over-delegate-process-you-gotta-stop/

Hannity is just scared that his liberal friend, Donald Trump, won't get the required 1,237 delegates needed to secure the nomination. Everyday on his radio show and on Hannity in the evening, Hannity cries like a baby when Cruz wins elections and collects delegates he wants Trump to win. You say you're getting sick of it. No Hannity, I'm getting sick of you saying you are a conservative when the truth is you're not one.

Flash, thanks for posting that. I listened to the "interview" ... although it was a pretty pathetic one at best, with Hannity repeatedly using Trump's talking points while interrupting Cruz. Personally, I'm completely through with listening to or watching Hannity. He has proven that he's a faux conservative and a Trump campaign shill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT