ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB New York

MTOleBlue

All American
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2015
Is anyone else going to be coming to the games this weekend at Fordham in the Bronx? I’ll be there. Go Raiders

Is anyone else going to be coming to the games this weekend at Fordham in the Bronx? I’ll be there. Go Raiders

Nope. Travel budget is stretch thin with the bowl trip and a carribean cruise in a couple of weeks and plus I don't travel north in the winter. Hope the Lady Raiders win both games.

Nope. Travel budget is stretch thin with the bowl trip and a carribean cruise in a couple of weeks and plus I don't travel north in the winter. Hope the Lady Raiders win both games.
I am wondering if Jess Louro's family will be there. I would imagine so. We will cheer loudly...

Reactions: SpaceRaider
We, too, toyed with the idea of going up till our bowl destination was announced. NYC at Christmas is just magical! We went up last year with 3 other couples and did all The touristy things, plus the 9/11 Memorial. Hopefully you take full advantage of the city this time of year.

We, too, toyed with the idea of going up till our bowl destination was announced. NYC at Christmas is just magical! We went up last year with 3 other couples and did all The touristy things, plus the 9/11 Memorial. Hopefully you take full advantage of the city this time of year.
It certainly is! I live in NYC area so the games are only an hour from home for me but as you say the city is definitely magical this time of year. Highly recommend coming up to the city. Glad you were able to see some sights. Hopefully the ladies win this tournament.

It certainly is! I live in NYC area so the games are only an hour from home for me but as you say the city is definitely magical this time of year. Highly recommend coming up to the city. Glad you were able to see some sights. Hopefully the ladies win this tournament.
My wife & I plan to go back up next year by ourselves. It was our 3rd trip to NYC but only the first time going during Christmas. It was everything we thought it would be, and then some.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT