ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL MTSU/Iowa Score Predictions ITT

A 30 point win for Iowa is like a 50 point win for Ohio State. They are a different breed.

Iowa 38
MT 10

1 defensive/special teams TD for Iowa, Blue Raiders get a late TD in garbage time on a blown coverage.

49-28.

Iowa puts in their 2nd stringers by third quarter and we score two touchdowns in the fourth.

Willing to bet one of our touchdowns will be from special teams.

Iowa fan here. I'll go Iowa 31 MT 17, typical grind it out Iowa. Injury bug has gotten to the Hawks, probably still will be missing some key players. If any of them are borderline good to go, they will hold them out until Michigan next week. This is probably the perfect time for MT to be playing Iowa.

Iowa is going to be a lot bigger than us and play a more physical style. They'll steamroll us 48-10. I hope I'm horribly wrong.

If they didn't put 40 on Rutgers or Miami of Ohio, they ain't putting 40 on us. They aren't as hurry up as Duke was. They are a grind you down type team. We won't have a shot but it shouldn't be a barn burner either. They don't have an offensive mind like a Cutcliff on that team. It's a different philosophy.

Iowa 45
MT 6

Iowa may score less if they get overwhelmed by how we "compete" and we force them to go to the 3rd level of the depth chart.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
If they didn't put 40 on Rutgers or Miami of Ohio, they ain't putting 40 on us. They aren't as hurry up as Duke was. They are a grind you down type team. We won't have a shot but it shouldn't be a barn burner either. They don't have an offensive mind like a Cutcliff on that team. It's a different philosophy.

Now I’m expecting Iowa hang a 100 for sure.

Iowa can go tempo, but rarely do it.

Eh. They put over 40 on us.

Oooops! LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT