ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING MT aims high, and far, in GA

You are aware that goblueraiders is the name of "The Official Website of MT Athletics"?

When you used goblueraiders as your Thread Title the assumption one would make is that the tread was relating to something on or about that site. Perhaps a better Thread Title next time you make one of your infrequent posts.

You are aware that goblueraiders is the name of "The Official Website of MT Athletics"?

When you used goblueraiders as your Thread Title the assumption one would make is that the tread was relating to something on or about that site. Perhaps a better Thread Title next time you make one of your infrequent posts.
This is my own writing. I'm just trying to get use to this since I didn't have premium privileges at the time

Updated the thread title - sorry bout that. Rickey will be writing for us but we were having issues getting his credentials lit up. He's good to go now though - was tinkering around with things. Forgive the newbie :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT