ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee vs UNC-W, 4PM, Wednesday, March 23, 2022

The OOC needs to get beefed up this coming season. Last year's was not the greatest. We had a good season and are expected to be good this season so we should be able to get some decent teams on the schedule. Kermit always tried to schedule as tough as possible let's hope Mcdevitt has a similar philosophy. Vandy and Belmont should be no brainers.
Another season with the likes of Brescia, Bethune-Cookman, Bryan College and home & home with UTM does not appeal to me. I went to class at MTSU grad school in order to get my degree. I go to MTSU sporting events to be entertained and to beat teams with a pulse.

Last edited:
FR.
I totally agree with you. However, I remember the frustration in Kermit Davis’ interview his last year where he basically said that it doesn’t matter for schools like MT who schedule up. The system is against us. The SEC sends 6 teams (Calipari said SEC should send 9 What a dipsh!t) and after two rounds of play, only one sec team stood. I guess I would care more if we weren’t regulated to a 1 bid league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT