ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee vs TN Tech, 6:30PM, Thursday, November 21, 2019

From what I have seen in the first half this team is no better than the teams of the last few years at this time.

WHY DO WE NOT PASS THE BALL TO THE POST PLAYER WHEN THEY HAVE POSITION AND ARE OPEN??? It is baffling! Charity's been open over and over and they just LOOK at her. Team did that last year with AJ too. Coach gotta get on that...

Not a good coaching night for Rick... why on earth would you wait until it's tied to call a TO when the team is obviously tired and discombobulated? Gotta be in the game and not just watching.

Booth has not played since the 10 minutes she played in the first exhibition. She said when she played the first game she realized her knee wasn't ready yet and she wasn't in shape. She didn't give a time table for coming back, but hopefully after the first of the year. That is just my prediction.
This team is better than the ones of the last few years. They are still young and learning how to play together. They effectively have two freshman starters and two sophomore starters with a senior that has never started before. Charity can jump and is scrambling after all loose balls. She is really making rebounding a priority.
This game was called super tight for both teams, but inconsistently. One referee was calling everything a charge and one was calling everything a block. It had to be confusing for the players. We finished the game with almost every starter with 4 fouls and Whitney fouling out with 5 seconds to go.
Asilynn Hayes is unbelievable under pressure. She had cramps in one of her calves during the last 2 or 3 minutes. She hurried up the therapy and got back on the court to help ice away the win. I am enjoying this team so far.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
I agree... the potential of this team is so high, given that we are so young. It’s great to see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT