ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ North Texas, 6PM, Saturday, October 1, 2016

Only 9 yards allowed in 3rd quarter.
Keep it up.

1082.gif

Proud of our D, they really shut down the run. Would have like to see some turnovers but solid effort.

On the Offensive side we simple have to catch the ball...and handle the blitz a bit bitter

Lots of room for improvement, glad we have a bye week. Lets get better and next up is WKU!

Solid road win. Great job, Blue Raiders!! Cannot complain about anything tonight. Proud of our effort and how we finished. :)

Reactions: C-Bow
What a win...

Best start in 15 years. Homecoming vs WKU is up next. Seriously... let's get that place sold out. Two weeks to do it, why not? The team is GOOD, we are rolling, and it's our biggest rival on HC.

Love going back through the game threads and seeing all of the overreactions during the game. "Our D is awful!" "Stock sucks!" It's ridiculous.

Go Blue!

Love going back through the game threads and seeing all of the overreactions during the game. "Our D is awful!" "Stock sucks!" It's ridiculous.

Go Blue!

To be fair, our pass defense IS awful (run defense is great, though: FIVE (5) yards allowed vs UNT!) and Stock Jr was making tons of mistakes ... he did make up for it. Fortunately, we are good enough to overcome those negatives and win regardless.

You're right. My general point stands. People overreact and make idiotic, out-of-their-ass statements in every game thread.

Enjoy the win!

To be fair, our pass defense IS awful (run defense is great, though: FIVE (5) yards allowed vs UNT!) and Stock Jr was making tons of mistakes ... he did make up for it. Fortunately, we are good enough to overcome those negatives and win regardless.

I wouldn't say our pass D is awful...we commit to stop the run last night and we did. They passed the ball like 50 times for 250 yards. We had 6 consecutive 3 and outs in the second half.

I want to credit NT, they fought hard. Their punter pinned us deep time and time again.

Reactions: THEBLUERAIDER
ADVERTISEMENT