ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Missouri (SECN), 3PM, Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hey look, we are getting ran all over. Just like last week.

I think Nix may need to take a look at the job description of a defensive coordinator because at this point this isn't close to defense nor is it coordinated.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I think Nix may need to take a look at the job description of a defensive coordinator because at this point this isn't close to defense nor is it coordinated.

We run an up tempo offense in practices. Our defense faces a tempo offense literally every single day.

So it makes total sense that our defense is completely unprepared for an up-tempo offense to the point where they can't get a substitution completed, nullifying a turnover.

F this staff and their country club let's put our friends on staff and our son's on ship cause we don't have to win anything attitude.

Mizzou tempo is much faster than ours. It's a whole other level.

Could you negative nellies just go away. We are only down 1 point. We will have another possession before half and will get the ball first.

I think our guys are playing well.

Mizzou ran 66 plays to our 35 plays. Crazy.

We have the lead. We need to score on our first drive after the half.

We are hitting hard on D.

We're going to end up giving up over 700 yards. Without another takeaway or two, I don't see how we can win with such an ineffective defense.

Mizzou is the best offense we have faced. Our D is gassed. They have run 80 plays and there is still 10 mins in the 3rd.

I am having to catch the game on score updates as I am at a function. I hope we can pull this off....would be a nice W.

MT up 10 with 10 mins to go.

Going to be hard to hold. They are running right at us.

48-38

I think we need one more TD to win.

Great to see Stock putting another game on the defense at the end.

Here comes another 1 point loss.

Clock is ticking. It is 4th down. 53 seconds left. We will punt. Let's pin them deep. They have no timeouts

Typical stock. He gets a win against a big school every once and a while. Lol. Enough to keep us peasants happy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT