ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee @ Belmont, 3PM, Saturday, December 14, 2019

Wow, she’s no longer on the roster.

Hope Rellah is back in action ASAP!

It's unbelievable what has happened to this roster in just 3 months.

This season certainly has been a changing of the guard... forward, and center...

If Booth is still not healthy, not sure where those 5 minutes of relief for our posts is going to come from. That's probably what will be missed. Certainly more than Payne's 1 point and 1 rebound average.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Yeah, she hasn’t really been a presence at all, so we will just need to get some relief somewhere since our only two posts who aren’t injured are starting...

Check the bench today to see if Rella is there, I haven’t seen her around since before Thanksgiving. My guess is she is gone too

there is no way all these girls are troublemakers. maybe it's time for insell to retire. like most old school coaches, can't relate to the new players

Check the bench today to see if Rella is there, I haven’t seen her around since before Thanksgiving. My guess is she is gone too

This is what I was thinking. She hasn’t been on the bench for at least the last four games. She is still showing on roster but Payne isn’t so I don’t know what that means. I wish Insells program was more forth coming about the status of players. It’s going to be a long season without any true post players. Like any at all... savage and whitson are 3’s or 4’s not a true 5. Any team with decent post play will dust us.

And the hits just keep on a comin' - Who could have imagined this after Insell stood at the podium at the BRAA appreciation banquet at the Hop Springs Beer Park so full of enthusiasm as he listed off the heights of the taller players ("and they all can play"), not one of whom is playing at this time? (Not to mention the defection of Anna Jones)
Have we gone from anticipating top 25 rankings and a deep NCAA run to not making even one of the lesser tournaments?
Shee!!!

Rellah and Ra'Shika have both been out with injuries. They wouldn't be traveling with the team or on the bench that often. I wouldn't read too much into it yet.

Rellah and Ra'Shika have both been out with injuries. They wouldn't be traveling with the team or on the bench that often. I wouldn't read too much into it yet.
Maybe all coaches are different but Dishman was with the men’s team in Myrtle Beach and was in Oxford yesterday. We were at both places so 100% sure he travels with the team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT