ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Army (CBSSN), 12:30PM, Saturday, September 5, 2020

Well, look at it this way. We were gonna lose to Duke and VT so Army is our Duke.

And what's worse they had the camera on Stockstill and he just keeps looking up at the clock like someone else was supposed to stop it.

FIRE STOCKSTILL NOW. I DON'T CARE IF WE HIRE MICKEY MOUSE TO FINISH THE SEASON. Couldn't be any worse.

Reactions: MT Glenn and Hop45
Might be time to reevaluate dropping down to FCS. It will save a lot of money, we might be able to compete with OVC, and it really won't hurt our non existent fan base.

I'm down to just drop football as a whole and pour all the money into basketball. At least basketball has shown flashes of brilliance.

There really is no point in having a football program at this point. If you're not first, you're last. And since joining FBS football in 99 we've never been first in our conference. In 20+ years we've never fielded the best team in our conference.

This staff and our players are unspeakably bad. It's not like we are playing Alabama or Michigan. We are playing a team that's stocked full of 2 star players just like ours. And we are completely outclassed in every possible facet.

This program and our athletics programs as a whole (HELL, the WHOLE university) just lacks accountability. Zero. None. Government bureaucracy at its finest......

Reactions: TrueBlue147
Maybe all of our kickers are injured. What absolute travesty of a coaching job. He's got to go. #FireStockstill

Ohara smiling after dropping the snap, I would have yanked his ass out. piss poor defensive game plan. triple option is not hard to defend, you have to get penetration

Ohara smiling after dropping the snap, I would have yanked his ass out. piss poor defensive game plan. triple option is not hard to defend, you have to get penetration

I saw that as well. I guess that's the type of attitude Stockstill encourages.

And what's worse they had the camera on Stockstill and he just keeps looking up at the clock like someone else was supposed to stop it.

FIRE STOCKSTILL NOW. I DON'T CARE IF WE HIRE MICKEY MOUSE TO FINISH THE SEASON. Couldn't be any worse.

How does this compare to the 12th man???

Yikes...don't think I've seen us look this bad...maybe ever. Don't know if we'll win a game this year

Maybe O'Hara gambling....😆 🤣 😂 😹. He looks worse than Dasher when he was on the take as many has said on here.

How does this compare to the 12th man???

I think this is orders of magnitude worse. While you can make an argument that because it was the Championships game the way the rules work even if CRS had caught too many men on the field before it was flagged it’s an automatic substitution violation. So, yeah it’s bad because players have to be coached during the week not to make that mistake but to literally let the clock run out when you desperately need a score and some momentum this is so much worse. And you see it. Instead of the momentum look what’s now happening in the third quarter. Instead of going in with something positive, he handed what little momentum had been garnered on that last drive and gave it all and the confidence back to Army. And now because of that Army smells shutout. What’s happening today is inexcusable. And what happened at the End of the half put Stockstill’s ineptitude on display in way that fully vets just how incompetent he is to lead this program.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Speechless. I’m hoping we lose 59-0 at this point

we are making army look like alabama.

We just suck. This coaching staff is an embarrassment. I'm going to power wash my patio. Better than this crap. Please cancel the season.

Cunningham needs to be our QB. I said that last year. He is the better QB. Hands down.

99 1/2 yd drive coming up from Army. Prove me wrong Blue Raiders! On a side note, Cunningham for Heisman! Looks much better than O'hara early on.

Reactions: blueraiderJT
99 1/2 yd drive coming up from Army. Prove me wrong Blue Raiders! On a side note, Cunningham for Heisman! Looks much better than O'hara early on.
He looked better than OHara whenever he played last year. I say make OHara a WR and have Cunningham be the starter.

Reactions: Hop45
Whoever the QB is going to be needs to be the one playing the 4th quarterback.They both need the reps because neither one of them can complete a pass downfield unless it’s a five yard out at the moment. Of course you all need to understand something. One of the reasons why is because for like five consecutive years we don’t have any receivers that can get separation and the OL doesn’t even give them enough time to develop longer routes anyway. This isn’t a QB problem. This is a complete breakdown in all aspects of the offense. Which leads us back to the real problem which is inept coaching.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Rearranging chairs on the titanic. O’Hara and Cunningham were both walk ons for a reason. They each have major holes in their game and are not good enough to lead a team to a conference title.

Who really cares who starts. We will be lucky to win 4 games again

need to cancel the season, cancel the staff, cancel it all

Oh and how many injuries today? Like I have described previously with our recruiting.

didn't realize biggest DT's are 285 and 287. That's smaller than most FCS schools

Roughing the kicker and passer penalties are just signs of poor discipline and bad awareness

You know it's bad when the MT Football Twitter handle isn't even tweeting. 😅

ADVERTISEMENT