ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (5-2; 2-1) @ FIU (3-5; 3-1), (ESPN3), 6PM, Saturday, October 29, 2016

Seriously though,

UTSA is 4-4 with everything to play for. Next week will be the real deal. We gotta be on point. That will be a good game and a chance for us to go 7-2 with Marshall on the menu. ODU could get bowl eligible next week with a Marshall win and eliminate them from a bowl game at the same time. Crazy crap going down right now,

%#$%#-%&(&# someone needs to get fired on the defensive staff. This is beyond horribly pathetic.

I started having those same frustrated thoughts during this evening's game as well. Something is just not right. The players seem capable from an athletic and strength perspective.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
FIU was 4 of 4 on 4th down conversions...

That right there is entirely unacceptable. I don't even think it was close. Did they ever even have to bring out the chains to measure to see if FIU made it when they went for it on 4th down? I don't recall it being necessary as it was not even close as they kept getting plenty of yards.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Just a reminder....our defensive line was pretty beat up going into this game. Delighted we found a way to win. 10 wins is still in play. We have votes in the rankings. Its all good...and yes....our coaching on defense will be evaluated.

We are 6-2, exactly where I thought we would be (with losses to LaTech and Mizzou) so I cant complain about that. We have probably the best offense in the history of our program but our defense is absolutely pathetic. I'm not one to call for people's jobs because that's how they and their families eat but Nix especially and Tommy West have to go. We have more talent on defense than we have ever had and we cant stop a nose bleed. We have two more years of Brent and Richie. Stock needs to go find a d-coordinator who can get the ball back to those two so we can continuously get the ball back to them and destroy people.

Reactions: BlueRaider95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT