ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (5-2; 2-1) @ FIU (3-5; 3-1), (ESPN3), 6PM, Saturday, October 29, 2016

There is literally no one at this game. I feel bad for FIU. They have absolutely no support.

This is why I was shocked that we let WKU have the ball back on that 4th and 1 with 90 second left in the game. It was plainly obvious our defense wasn't going to get it done.

And I don't know why anyone is surprised that FIU is moving the ball. We let an anemic Missouri & Vanderbilt offense score 45 & 47 points on this trash can defense. I would love to know the last time Vanderbilt put up 47 points on ANYBODY.

Bottom line is we are not as good as we think we are. Did you see what Kentucky did to Missouri today? The score isn't even indicative of the @$$ pounding the Wildcats put on them.

And how bad is this FIU broadcast? I'm only getting sound about 30% of the time. Jesus christ so bush league

Reactions: C-Bow
I wonder if that timeout was to decide whether or not to just let them score on the next play so we can get the ball back.

Like I have been saying, this will be a tough game. It's always a tough game

FIU is 3-1 in conference play and they control their own destiny.

Getting out with a win is all that matters.

I don't usually get involved with the threads about getting rid of a coach, but something has to be done in the offseason. We cannot continue to get no pressure on the QB. We need another DL coach.

Reactions: MarJac23
The LB havent played that well either so I wouldn't lay it solely at the feet of the DL. And way too may passes are uncontested.

Our WR are constantly dropping passes as well.

Meanwhile, our punter is horrible

But, I just want a win!

now fiu has more offensive yards than MT, what a freaking reversal of fortunes. We'll be lucky to hang on and win this game.

What is it with us giving up big leads against FIU? 2 years ago, Jordan parker was running it in for a TD to make it 28-3 and fumbles it. FIU ends up winning the game.

Now tonight.

It's been a long time since I've seen an MT defense as bad as this. Their QB came into this game with 10 interceptions and he's carving us up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT