ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (3-4, 1-2) vs Marshall (5-1, 2-0) (ESPN2), 6PM, Friday, October 20, 2017

"Excitement lives here" used to be a MT motto during football. It is gone. It could come back one day but it is GONE.

well lets go guys. time to see how we measure up against the class of the league

my patience is really starting to wear thin with Tony Franklin's play calling.

Agreed. Seriously why in the world did we not run the inside zone run pass option there? Or a simple inside zone? Its 2 downs to get 2 yards.

Big penalty on the delay of game. Not sure if the refs screwed up or not, but glad Marshall didn't notice in time to get the TO.

It's too bad we don't have Stockstill for this game. Very winnable game but after watching the first quarter, this isn't happening with Urzua

Let's keep Urzua in the game though right. F'ing sitting duck zero mobility and never can feel the pressure.

WHat the heck was that? I told my daughter to leave his turnover arm in the locker room. I guess Urzua didn’t listen.

Reactions: Predarat
Its utterly ridiculous that our o line cant block 3 down linemen and a linebacker

It's equally ridiculous how piss poor Urzua is at sensing pressure and moving in the pocket. When he drops back, he literally never moves or has any sense of his surroundings. The kid is not D-1 QB material, yet our stupid F'ing head coach just won't bench him.

Seriously, it can't be any worse with Banks. Urzua is already breaking every cardinal sin of the QB position.

Incoming blowout. Maybe we need this to force a change. Get the paper bags out, buy a pizza box, do whatever you need. Write your GoMiddle name on your paperbag and if it's shown on TV ill paypal you $20.

The sad part about this is when Brent comes back, we finish with 0-7 UTEP, 0-7 Charlotte, and 2-4 ODU, which gives us a real chance of 6-6 and a contract extension.

I’m prolly gone at halftime. This is awful. Stock is already in pouting stance at the 37 yardline

I wish somebody would walk down there and yell something at him? It's a shame I live all the way in Columbus Ohio because I'd be giving that worthless staff an ear full.

JOHN URZUA IS SO FVCKING BAD HOW THE F IS HE STILL IN THE GAME??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Man, I'm so glad Massaro told us not to give up on these guys.

I knew we were going to get an A+ top notch effort.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
I really hope this ends like 70-3 in favor of Marshall and we lose every game from this point forward. It's the only way we'll ever see anything change with this stuck-in-a-ditch dumpster fire program.

I'm officially cheering for Marshall since my bet is dead in the water.

Let's go HERD!

Hoping Marshall can get one more before the half. Really want to see them post 70 tonight

Herd need to run a rub route here to the right side of the field. Will be easy TD

E.A.T...T has no business in the mouths of these coaches or players. We are absolutely embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT