ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (3-3, 1-1) @ UAB (3-2, 1-1)(BeIN), 5:30PM, Saturday, October 14, 2017

Will it lead to Stockstill being fired? No, probably not. So we will still have this dumpster fire of a program and, every time we are excited for potentially not sucking, we will continue to be disappointed.

If nobody shows up and it continues to stay that way, they'll have no choice but to fire him. I wish our fan base would get behind this and stay out of that stadium. I know some of you love to tailgate, which you can still do, just don't go into the game or buy tickets. We could actually take the money people spend on tickets and start a gofundme for Stockstill's buyout. I'm in for whatever season tickets cost, I'll pay towards the gofundme to buy him out.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
We got beat by a team that shut down football for 2 years and somehow we will divert the attention to our home crowd. They play in an aged, offsite dumpster. Our O line is terrible, we have a covnverted juco LB as the backup RB, 47 WR's on scholarship and No conference championships or even playing for any..........

We got beat by a team that shut down football for 2 years and somehow we will divert the attention to our home crowd. They play in an aged, offsite dumpster. Our O line is terrible, we have a covnverted juco LB as the backup RB, 47 WR's on scholarship and No conference championships or even playing for any..........

You left out the fact that we got beat by a QB that wasn't good enough to play for us. Now THAT may be the most middle thing ever.

Our season is on the line.....So our QB starts tossing picks, our WR's start dropping critical passes, and our OL can't block anybody.

Sick of the staff and the players at this point. Maybe just shut the whole thing down and start over 2-3 years down the road. Seems to be working for UAB (except we'd like a new coach).

You left out the fact that we got beat by a QB that wasn't good enough to play for us. Now THAT may be the most middle thing ever.

Not only was he not good enough, but apparently he was no better than 3rd string. There is no way on earth Austin Grammar was a better QB than AJ. This staff is garbage at evaluating talent. Also, good coaches know how to pluck good JUCO players, this staff has no idea.

The good. D is better, we are getting pass rush, Books is playing great and Blankenship is a future star..

No excuse to not have 3+ D-1 tailbacks, our o line is AWFUL, sooooo many WR's on scholarship with no production, QB is a turnover machine.

anyone know the phone # for this blue Raider network radio show? I'd like to give these guys a dose of reality. Post fast please

The good. D is better, we are getting pass rush, Books is playing great and Blankenship is a future star..

No excuse to not have 3+ D-1 tailbacks, our o line is AWFUL, sooooo many WR's on scholarship with no production, QB is a turnover machine.
These problems are glaring:
The amount of wr's on this team is insane and consider the lack of production from the group outside of Richie and Ty is ridiculous. Im baffled by the RB situation. We've talked about Gordon and how he is already a bust but how in the world has Shane Tucker just fallen off the map. I'm speechless at how bad our o line is. UAB was literally only sending 3 down linemen and Urzua was still back there running for his life.

His rebuttal is at least we are not sitting here 0-7.....

What an outlook. "AT LEAST WE ARE NOT THE WORST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY"

Reactions: MTOleBlue and arg3b
Apparently being bowl eligible with 1 bowl win and zero outright conference championships is good enough for Dick too

Apparently being bowl eligible with 1 bowl win and zero outright conference championships is good enough for Dick too

They're just shills for the program at this point. If they can't at least demand better results they're jaded and actually contributing to the problem.

What bothers me the most is, we will beat Marshall next week. We will beat Marshall because nobody will be there and because our CUSA title hopes are done.

I hope Marshall embarasses us though. Unfortunately, the only way we'll ever see anything change is with a huge run of really bad losses, and it has to start somewhere.

It's sad I have to root against my program for the best interests of it, but that's where we are at right now. Pathetic.

Marshall beat ODU, not FAU. ODU looks terrible. Even worse than us. Luckily, we have UTEP, Charlotte, ODU left. 2 of those are at home and we just play better at home. We'll be fighting for 6-6. The D is good but the O does nothing to help. We'll see but it will be a small miracle if we go 6-6 at this point.

6-6 now would mean only 4 conference wins. Does that still mean an extension? I don’t remember the exact wording. Is it bowl eligible AND 5 conference wins? Or bowl eligible OR 5 conference wins?

Many of you guys are finally arriving where I was 5 years ago. Haven't taken our program serious since. I used to post all the time on football. When I changed my mind on the stockstill regime I haven't gone to a game. After dasher there hasn't been real buzz about the program. We have only had success when we were able to run the ball with both RB and QB.

One of the weakest schedules in one of the weakest conferences and this is all we can produce. Just shut it down.

Many of you guys are finally arriving where I was 5 years ago. Haven't taken our program serious since. I used to post all the time on football. When I changed my mind on the stockstill regime I haven't gone to a game. After dasher there hasn't been real buzz about the program. We have only had success when we were able to run the ball with both RB and QB.
I bailed before 2014 season. Tried to tell some of them.

We have -
Marshall (5-1)
BYE
UTEP (0-7)
@ Charlotte (0-7)
@ Western (4-2)
ODU (2-4)
= 11-19

If we don't get to bowl eligibility, fire him. That's a disgrace. UNFORTUNATELY...we can't afford to buy him out and then have any money to hire a coach and staff, so we will witness this same type of season over and over again for the next few years. Cue up Groundhog Day fellas and settle in, it's going to be a bumpy ride. Don't drive angry!

We have to buy his contract out no matter what. The cycle has to be broken who cares if we have a few years of bad seasons at least we won't have Stockstill's anchor of a contract around our neck anymore. Also, Masarro should be fired as well. He negotiated this contract and shouldn't be trusted to handle future ones. We need some high energy people in the athletic department Masarro and Stockstill are not the right guys.

Reactions: BRaiderDave
Last game for me was 2011 or 2012. And I won't be back until a new head coach is hired.
yeah, and you won't attend another mens basketball game until kermit is gone because he'll never make the ncaa tourney...

yeah, and you won't attend another mens basketball game until kermit is gone because he'll never make the ncaa tourney...

The Kermit criticism was 100% fair. Took him what, a decade to do anything meaningful?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT