ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (3-3, 1-1) @ UAB (3-2, 1-1)(BeIN), 5:30PM, Saturday, October 14, 2017

The Kermit criticism was 100% fair. Took him what, a decade to do anything meaningful?

Considering where the program was when Kermit took over...We got to the conference championship game in his 3rd year I believe? Probably would have won if Mike Dean didn't break his wrist.

All Stock can claim is a co-championship in the Sun Belt. Honestly, the NOB was the only bowl game that we were competitive. CMU pushed us around. Miami OH destroyed us. Navy, WMU, Hawaii...

Like I said before. Kermit has a killer instinct. And he instills that in his players. CRS, well...

The criticism of him during his struggles was still fair, and everyone here knows his seat was very warm there for a while. Luckily for him he got it together and the rest is history.

Stock's situation is completely different, and I suspect will have a completely different resolution. Our recruiting has not been very good these last few years, and CUSA is getting a lot stronger. Just look around the league. We are not even a top 5 team in this conference anymore, and it's going to stay that way. Everyone else is upping their game and facilities while we take steps backwards. This is plain as day to see for anyone paying attention.

Unfortunately, I see things getting really bad in the Boro. Brent isn't gonna stay healthy, even when he comes back, and apparently we have no QB on the roster who is capable of consistent performances. Thus, the W's are not going to be there these next few years. Without a star QB, this team just isn't very good, and we are not recruiting any great QB's to come here as long as Brent's around and Brent can't stay healthy. Ugly ugly ugly. Dark days ahead I envision. Very dark days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT