ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (3-2, 2-0) @ FIU (3-2, 1-0), 6:30PM, Saturday, October 13, 2018

Crazy that whoever wins this game will be in total control of the East.

Neither team is playing championship level football

I got a feeling our D is gassed. I think this is the possession we lose it on. Of course I said the same thing with FAU.

CRS is starting to play not to lose with that 3rd down call. Not good.

Did I miss something? What is wrong with Bonadies? Other guy looks good though.

Defense has to play smart here. Can't give any free 1 st downs

easy pitch and catch for fiu. our blitzes just cant get home. they have best OL in conference

D is gassed. gotta have a turnover. we aint stopping them on downs

terrible 4th quarter defense. terrible. shafer getting schooled with these play calls. that WR screen call was money

Completely out coached in the 4th quarter. On offense and defense. I cannot believe we ran the ball on that 3rd and long.

Playing not to lose typically doesn't end well. Especially on the road. Why did Stockstill revert back to his old ways???

FIU has all the momentum. We'll be lucky to get a first down on this possession.

Basically lead the entire game and give it away in the last 4 minutes because of terrible play calls...

Great work gentlemen

They may be the ball game. Don't see the backup QB driving down the field here and our kicker inst any good.

It's not looking good. Sheesh! So close to Vahalla and we get denied each time we get close to doing something great.

Too bad we gave up that cheap FG to end the first half from stupid penalties. We honestly deserve to lose with this performance. Not even close to championship caliber football.

I'm running a roll out and letting Ohara run for 10 yards here if I'm TF. Zero confidence in his passing ability. He's much more likely to get the 1st down running

ADVERTISEMENT