ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (3-2, 2-0) @ FIU (3-2, 1-0), 6:30PM, Saturday, October 13, 2018

Whoever negotiated the CUSA cable deal did an incredible job...... in making sure the games can’t be found.

BEIN screwed the pooch with a lot of providers by essentially trying change pricing in the middle of their contracts. Not sure who's running that operation or if they are being run out of the middle east (this is the al jazeera sports network after all) but you don't run a television network like a street vendor in Yemen.

I have BEin where I live in Columbus, OH

I'll post a link where everyone can watch online when the game starts.

FIU's offensive line is handling our defensive front with ease. We are gonna have to change some things up front to get some pressure. Would like to see some run blitzing on downs where we think they are running.

Yea that was big. Very bold call by FIU there to run it on 4th and a long 2. They must really think they can bully us up front. Great stand by our guys there. Our defense needs to keep it up because I think our offense is gonna struggle tonight if Thomas isn't playing

We will not win this game with O'hara at QB. Just isnt gonna happen

FIU is just gonna start loading the box if O'hara stays in the game

Well nevermind. Maybe the O'hara kid can throw it around.

That was a clutch TD. The OHara kid is nervous in the service but kudos to him for completing that drive and kudos to Franklin for milking the clock down to do it.

ASHER O'HARA

College of DuPage
• Completed 139 of 214 passes for 1,814 yards and 15 touchdowns in 2017
• Also rushed for 565 yards

I keep thinking that sometimes a change ignites a spark. Look no further than Alabama’s Tua in the national championship.

FBS football is a completely different animal than the JUCO's he played at.

I hope the kid can come in and ball but this is a major step up in competition for him. He seems to be handling it well.

I still want Brent back out there.

Anyone hear anything about his knee? I'm very concerned because Brent's extremely tough and rarely shows that he's injured. So for him to limp is a huge issue. Better not be his ACL or our season is done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT