ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (3-2, 2-0) @ FIU (3-2, 1-0), 6:30PM, Saturday, October 13, 2018

If we can get out of this half with a lead I'll be very happy

ugh......

TD FIU...

They are gonna wear our defense down.

Well that coverage package was suspect. We blitzed when we should have stayed in base.

were screwed. stockstill still out. has to be serious injury

i swear we are straight FVCKING CURSED

thank god ohara can play. his confidence has to be sky high right now. great stuff

I am damn impressed with change in TF's play calling. He has called a completely different run first offense, included using motion into essentially a flexbone option.

MT is essentially a shotgun wing-T running team now and I like it.

Reactions: crposton
i do miss the dual threat QB like we used to have with Dasher. Franklin's offense really opens up with a runner at QB. If Ohara can throw the ball consistently we might have something special here

The MT corners look rough... thank Randolph for the FIU field goal

I was watching on BeIn, and the defender grabbed Stock's ankel/foot VERY late and caused him to fall while holding it. Looked pretty cheap. Supposedly his return is "probable". So frustrating. Always a cheap shot.

I was watching on BeIn, and the defender grabbed Stock's ankel/foot VERY late and caused him to fall while holding it. Looked pretty cheap. Supposedly his return is "probable". So frustrating. Always a cheap shot.

Hopefully just a sprain or twisted ankle and not the achilles.

Just tuned in, who the hell is O"Hara and he looks like he's 12.

Also Brent's hurt again? What's next - the sun rises in the east?

Also Brent's hurt again? What's next - the sun rises in the east?

Tell me about it......

TF's QB's in his system, since he began coaching in college, going all the way back to his Kentucky days, had NEVER been hurt until Brent was injured.

So like, 20 years of calling plays and being an OC and Franklin never had his QB injured.

Then TF meets Brent and I don't think Brent has finished a season without injury under him.....

I'm 10000% convinced we are cursed.

Good news:

Asher O'Hara can play. Not all hope is lost.

Our defense needs to really step up here in the second half and shut FIU down.

So many stupid penalties....

Moffit's 100% gone. Can't hit QB in the head

And we just lost arguably our best player on defense. Moffit is a tackling machine.

We are thin at safety. I have zero confidence in our back up safeties.

Last edited:
Should have let it go to make it even for that one FIU got away with on Brent's ankle.

Finally, a sack!

And I am sick of the love fest of the announcers for FIU. We are winning the effing game

Finally, a sack!

And I am sick of the love fest of the announcers for FIU. We are winning the effing game

Yeah, not understanding all the love for FIU. What have they even done so far? We are down are starting QB and one of our best defensive players has been ejected and were still winning.

ADVERTISEMENT