ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (3-10) vs FIU (9-4), 6:30pm, Thursday, January 3, 2018

I just want to point out that all of the players were lobbying for Win Case to be hired and he did not even apply. Players lobby for a coach on staff that did not apply and did not lobby for the coach on staff that did? No guarantee he does not lose the same amount of players.

I just want to point out that all of the players were lobbying for Win Case to be hired and he did not even apply. Players lobby for a coach on staff that did not apply and did not lobby for the coach on staff that did? No guarantee he does not lose the same amount of players.

I was hoping that Case would apply/be given a shot but as you stated he did not apply. With his track record and his outstanding personality I think he would have successful. Perhaps he has become much happier with his role as Kermit's #1 assistant rather than having all the responsibilities as a HC (of which he is familiar). Quite possibly another factor would have been that the financial reward at a $EC school as assistant is greater than being HC at MT.

I was hoping that Case would apply/be given a shot but as you stated he did not apply. With his track record and his outstanding personality I think he would have successful. Perhaps he has become much happier with his role as Kermit's #1 assistant rather than having all the responsibilities as a HC (of which he is familiar). Quite possibly another factor would have been that the financial reward at a $EC school as assistant is greater than being HC at MT.

I think that is the case, though in this article, he does give lip service to wanting be a head coach again

That is just lip service...MT would have been his best opportunity and while Ole piss is paying him will I doubt its as much at $750K per year.
Yea I think the Ole Miss assistants make around $300k per year. That is double what he was making here, but not as much as he would have gotten as HC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT