ADVERTISEMENT

Just a little class....

crclarke55

Blue Raider Fan
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2004
I can not believe I sat beside a fan tonight that thought it was ok at any point to use the Marshall plane crash in a chant. We were in the midst of the the visitor section and I have never in all my years been more ashamed. Total classless BS move and this dude was a BRAA member and I think he played. The faces on the Marshall fans where of total disgust, and I don't blame them. As someone that played and supports the university I could have puked. I love the school and cheer as loud as anyone but really??..

Last edited:
Reactions: TeKEraider
I think I will take some blame on this as he was my guest for the night. We got on to him. He stopped. No excuse but he may have been a little over imbibed. He is a good dude. I'm sure he will feel bad about it tomorrow.

Well we had extremely rude people around us. Some of them were worse than Western Fans and that says a lot. No, you don't bring up the plane crash but still...

Well we had extremely rude people around us. Some of them were worse than Western Fans and that says a lot. No, you don't bring up the plane crash but still...
I'm glad they brought a lot of fans and the one we talked with were good folks.

just like the Alabama fans that posted the picture today that said lets finish what Katrina started. It's amazing how fans can sometimes let a game that is supposed to be fun cause them to lose their freaking minds.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Impressed with the crowd Marshall brought. Seemed to be about 4 times the number that vandy brought over a much shorter distance.

Very impressed with Marshall fans, very embarrassed by many of our fans, and really have been all year. Yesterday was the worst. We are moving our season tickets .

Low blow. Classless to use Katrina, the Marshall plane crash, any tragedy, or racism as a taunt in a sporting event.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttuman4702
Why am I not surprised?
Probably because you're prone to making moronic assumptions without facts but that is just a guess. It's not like I am close friends with the guy. I have met him at a couple of charity events and our wives knew each other in school. First time we invited him and we got him to stop doing it. Once again you're proving how worthless and idiotic your input is around here.

Last edited:
Probably because you're prone to making moronic assumptions without facts but that is just a guess. It's not like I am close friends with the guy. I have met him at a couple of charity events and our wives knew each other in school. First time we invited him and we got him stop doing. Once again you're proving how worthless and idiotic your input is around here.

I've always strived to ensure that my guests were properly vetted so as not to spoil the wholesome family atmosphere or embarrass fellow fans and alumni around us in front of our out of town visitors. But that's just me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT