ADVERTISEMENT

Is tomorrow possibly last time WKU at Murph for a while?

ToddMalone

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
Middle going to C-USA. Could tomorrow be the last time WKU visits Murph for a while?

Attending game.

Who else is going?

I imagine that you'll see MT and WKU face off in basketball. IIRC, CUSA will only play at 16 game conference schedule (SBC plays a 20 game). Football, on the other hand, won't happen in 2013 and but both schools have openings in 2014 but do they have interest in playing each other?

Both schools are in talks to continue the basketball series after MT joins up with CUSA, but no deal has been struck yet.

I'd imagine they'll work something out in hoops but I'm not so sure about football.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Yea i think in Basketball is good! Could it be like Belmont where some years we play them home and away?

We have 8 in our group.

Originally posted by cbow0328:
Both schools are in talks to continue the basketball series after MT joins up with CUSA, but no deal has been struck yet.

I'd imagine they'll work something out in hoops but I'm not so sure about football.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Good to hear. A home schedule made up of games against WKU, Belmont, UAB, Marshall, and other schools (AQ schools in the southeast) will bring more to Murphy Center than games against Ark State, ULL, and other programs.

This post was edited on 1/26 8:30 AM by AustinLewis

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT