ADVERTISEMENT

Injury

Feb 14, 2019
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I happen to be in TOA today and saw (fairly certain) Ra’Shika White on crutches and in knee brace. 100% positive it was a lady raider but only 90% positive it was RaShika.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I happen to be in TOA today and saw (fairly certain) Ra’Shika White on crutches and in knee brace. 100% positive it was a lady raider but only 90% positive it was RaShika.
That’s horrible. Sorry to hear. Hoping it’s not too bad. Guess we will see tomorrow with the practice (can someone who is going take some notes/thoughts?)

here at the practice, yeah, she walked in on crutches and knee wrapped. but she is walking gingerly, without crutches, on baseline

Also, looking for Rellah Boothe. Do not see her.

here at the practice, yeah, she walked in on crutches and knee wrapped. but she is walking gingerly, without crutches, on baseline

Also, looking for Rellah Boothe. Do not see her.
I haven’t seen Boothe in any of the videos posted by Matt on Twitter. Wonder what the scoop is with her??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT