ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL If you're Massaro do you try to rent Floyd to XFL?

hell yeah, would help pay for the upgrades their trying to get done perfect size stadium for xfl. all the wrassling fans would show up

I don't see Massaro allowing that (nor do I see the XFL considering it).

XFL will have too many other options - Orlando, San Diego, St. Louis, San Antonio, Portland, Omaha, etc

yes.

And I host a 5/10k with the biggest beer festival this side of Denver with all proceeds going to the BRAA.

Reactions: MTLynn
They're starting off with about 8 teams, I think. That's not a whole lot. I imagine they won't be anywhere too near NFL teams' locations. The list posted above would appear to be likely targets of some such venture.

You have to wonder if MT's financial situation isn't to the point of football needing to do what the baseball program did for years to raise funds to further build the program. Hey, a beer festival would likely attract a lot of people. Speaking of which...is there much fundraising going on with the athletic dept these days? Other than the annual Groundhog Day Luncheon, I can't think of anything else going on at this time of the year to try to raise additional funds.

That's all sounds like to much work for the athletic department. They seem content just collecting a paycheck. We have no accountability at this university.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT