ADVERTISEMENT

If you were the AD?

ewglenn

Oct 6, 2021
I’ve done this thread before on other boards so I’m curious what the responses will be here. If you were hired as the AD at Middle what would you do? Coaches, facilities, conference realignment, alumni/student/corporate involvement are just some examples. What would you like to see happen? Maybe the powers will read this and get some ideas to improve on.

My example:

I think having fans in the stands is extremely important. I’d like to see a scholarship giveaway during the fourth quarter of home games. Randomly select a student scanned ticket to receive a scholarship ($2500). Those funds would have to be used for the next semester. They would have to be in person to receive it.

• Love
Reactions: Raiderclyde
Before Kermit, there was Bruce Stewart.

Before I was a teenager, I remember games at the Murphy center where it was packed. Beating University of Tennessee, beating USSR Olympic team, OVC play. Going to the NCAA three times and the NIT once. I remember the packed seats.
That’s what made me fan.

we have program killers at the helm right now.
It’s a shame what happened to Bruce. Over windsuits, shoes, and maybe a little money?!?

1) I wouldn’t take the job under the present regime from the top down.

2) After the aforementioned changes I would cap coaches’ contracts for ALL sports at 3-5 years relative to their experience and resume. A G5 school that offers any longer than that is committing program suicide. We are the poster child of what not to do.

Last edited:
Fire Stock. Today. Right now. This should have been done years ago. This should have been priority #1 with the money we got from staying in conference. My fear is that they use the money for brand new facilities, and when that's done and the money runs out, we're still screwed because we still have no fans under sleepy stock.

Hire an energetic guy who wants to use this as a stepping stone to the P5. A guy who doesn't have the personality of wet cardboard. A guy who has the drive to recruit. Give him a 5 year contract and say we hope you're at Tennessee or Arkansas or someplace like that for year 6. If you want to stick around, you get 1 extra year for every conference championship.

I would call the AAC or Sunbelt and ask if there's any possible chance that maybe, we can make this work. If they answer is a click straight to voicemail, or a polite "it's not us, it's you", I call the MAC back, say we were very sorry about that whole staying in CUSA thing, we were drunk, and beg for an invite with WKU.

Fire Rick. I would probably let him play out the '22 season announcing before hand he is retiring. Bring back old players and make a big deal of it to make the school look good, all the while searching for the new guy. Facilities won't be done anyway.

As said above, young, energetic, go getter. 5 year contract with many clauses. First being two losing seasons in a row after year 3 and you are gone. Extension only for conference championship. No $ bonuses until at least 8 wins and never if finishing lower than 3rd in division.

Thats just to start. Same for MBB except I'd give him till end of this season. Anything lower than .500 and you are gone. Then less than 20 wins year 5 and you are gone.

It's time to demand excellence and not mediocrity. We excel in the non revenue sports. Time to in the $$ makers.

Oh, and NO posters, stickers on equipment truck, tarps...nothing unless the bowl is won! This isnt participation central.

I'd probably call the AAC or SBC and see what they feel we are missing. Work that in to the new contracts as incentives.

So how would you lure these young coaches with the contracts you are offering? No extensions unless a conference championship. So what happens if they have a 10-2 regular season and a bowl win. The two losses are to the conference champ and a P5. What do you do in that scenario? It’s not good enough to get a P5 offer but it isn’t going to get him an extension.

#1 priority - new FB and MBB head coaches, full stop. 5-year contracts, only ever extended by outright conference championships, and only large buyouts involved would be to the SCHOOL if the coach leaves for a "better" opportunity.

#2 priority - immediately go engage those potential high-dollar donors that would not give a dime to the program as long as CM was managing the department

#3 priority - (somewhat lesser) put the IPF in the first phase of the new facilities

So how would you lure these young coaches with the contracts you are offering? No extensions unless a conference championship. So what happens if they have a 10-2 regular season and a bowl win. The two losses are to the conference champ and a P5. What do you do in that scenario? It’s not good enough to get a P5 offer but it isn’t going to get him an extension.
Hey, guess what? We did that. See 2009. 10-3, bowl win, 2 P5 losses (Clemson and MS State) and loss to the champ (Troy). That's what got us in the mess we're in now.

MT is the type of program that 3 years is tops for a contract at any sport. By the middle of the second year you can decide if you want to extend another 1-2 years. But at no point should anyone be locked up longer than that, unless there are outs for losing seasons/non performance. So if you want a 5 year deal (after proving yourself for a few years) that's fine, but 3 losing years in a row or not being bowl eligible, voids the contract. You have to attract coaches with a chance to be successful, or nobody will come here. But you have to cover the program for the "Stockstill effect".

Clearly MT is not a destination job, so just be open and honest about it with coaches. Maybe in 10-15 years with facilities, better conference and better success on the field, guys will want to stay around a little longer. But until then, it's a stepping stone we all know that.

What I will add that has not already been mentioned and budget is no concern
1. Hire a new marketing person for athletics.
2. Start a D1 Men's hockey team in five years. To comply with Title IX, add women's swimming & diving
3. Place more emphasis on women's volleyball. The program was great in the mid 2000s. Since then, no winning season except in 2013.

Last edited:

To me, that's where the $ incentives come in. Plus you find a guy with the drive that is pissed over that champ game loss and wants to come back and fix it next year.

Ok, if you win 10 games or a conference championship, then you can get a 1 year extension.

I can’t imagine you would run into that scenario all that often. Most guys who win significant #s of games get picked up pretty quick. Heck, he can leave for the Sunbelt or AAC, that would be considered a significant move up.

We want these coaches moving up, not hanging around, putting their buddies on staff, and generally milking the athletic department because of “bowl eligibility”.

One season won't be enough to earn it for me. However, if we have a young coach that can have more than one season like that, he probably won't need the extension. He'll move up and we can hope to make another good hire.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you logically think about this stuff or if it’s all driven by emotion. Not intending to be offensive. I just don’t understand thought processes through these types of discussions. It bothers me because I see little middle culture creep into even the most die hards of this fan base. Frankly, we the people (fans/alumni) are the reason this persist. We don’t actually demand championships. It just gets talked about on our message board like a unicorn.

First of all, you can’t hire a new coach to only 3 years. You’re literally tying his hands before he even steps foot in his office. Ty Helton would love that. “What, are serious kid? You’re considering MTxx. Really? You’re going to consider a coach who has never coached a game before and his own university has so little confidence in him he’s not even going to be under contract when you’re a senior…that’s the kind of place you want to be? Let me show what we’re doing here in Bowling Green and where we’re going.”

Other schools would negative recruit the shit out of us. This is also why I said we’re about to become FIU. Because that’s the scenario MT is about to find itself in as Stock enters the last three years of this god awful contract.

Second, as far as the scenario of a coach going balls out with a 10 win season and just happens to lose to the conference champ doesn’t mean he couldn’t also be rewarded or even extended. Just because a coach has an automatic rider isn’t prescriptive against a manual extension beyond that. With that said automatic extensions are basically ridiculous in the first place. Maybe finishing top 25. I might even be willing to grant an auto for a conference title but probably cap that at three times. Because if a coach wins three titles in four to six years then I want to start raising the bar if he wants to stay at MT. For the next contract he’s assuredly getting a pay bump which is earned but that new contract If he wants more auto guarantees for extensions then definitely requires a top 25 finish and probably throw in either an access bowl or undefeated season. Might even include some attendance thresholds in there as well.

The goal is to keep raising the desire to be better not f’n accept .500. Because as we’ve seen .500 is as much of a death blow as anything the ncaa could do to us.

Last edited:
Times have changed. Players don’t expect to play for the same guy 4 years. Div. 1 Head Coaches avg. 3.8 years per stop. The transfer portal has created college free agents and turned head coaches into general managers who not only have to recruit high school kids and JC transfers but re-recruit their own players. It’s a young man’s game.

Reactions: RaiderDeez
Started to respond earlier, but started thinking about entirety of athletic program as an AD. While FB and MBB generate revenues and pay the bills, let's look at total picture and expectations:

Here are my recommendations if I were AD in late 2021.

1. Absolute minimum goal for all sports is to be in top half of conference every year. If coach fails to achieve, he/she is given one year to remedy before a performance review that can (and likely will) result in termination with only one year severance paid. If team finishes bottom two teams in conference--automatic termination and would considered as fired for cause as far as severance.

2. Coaches are expected to compete for a conference championship game at a minimum of every fourth year in all sports. If no championships are won during the entire contract period, this will severely affect contract renewal prospects and likely result in coach retirement or a negotiated settlement via non-renewal.

3. Base contracts cannot be made for longer than five years. One year extension is made for 8+ wins and winning a bowl game (football), reaching the conference championship game, or reaching NCAA postseason play in other sports. This can make it into a rolling sixth, otherwise it's just +1 to existing term. Two-year extensions can be granted for outright conference championships if four years are left on original agreement to make it as many as six--otherwise it's just +2 to remaining term. A CFP appearance, national championship, CWS, or Final Four will result in a new five-year contract with substantially higher salary and performance bonus.

4. Progressive bonuses can be made for (a) finishing ranked in AP, CFP, or Coaches Top 25, (b) being statistical conference leader in total offense, defense, special teams, or fewest penalties, or metric that is specific to the superlative in sport (c) being in top two in academics in conference (d) having most/multiple all conference players (e) depth in (W)NIT/NCAA Tournament (f) graduation rate percentage/APR being in top 25 in NCAA (that is in all divisions).

5. Current Football and MBB Regime: CRS would be allowed to retire as coach in 2022 or accept a new Associate AD job with new outlined duties to fulfill remainder of his contract--if not then termination. Assistant coaches would be on clock for review at end of season and termination or retention based on job performance. Basketball coaches would receive a review at end of the 2021-22 season for continued employment based on performance.

6. Facilities: Build out recently announced complete plan by July 1, 2024 all phases, including IPF. All football stadium seats become chairbacks. Skyboxes in MC. Removal of bleacher seating in MC bleachers with all chairback seating. New endzone scoreboards/videoboards (those are dated from 2006). Correct all deficiencies in deferred Maintenace.

7. Hire a new director of media and marketing with directive to increase season ticket sales, caravan exposure in Southern Middle Tennessee, and increase game day promotions for events (e.g. half price tickets or combo football/basketball packages). Make a bid on the TSSAA Blue Cross Bowl and keep all spring fling events.

8. Improve local television contracts and radio coverage in Mid-State--broadcast games over the air (e.g. Channel 30 or 58) in addition to our conference contracts for TV. WMOT 89.5 to be flagship home of all MT athletics. Secondary areas for radio coverage would include Nashville, Columbia, McMinnville, Lawrenceburg, Tullahoma, Fayetteville, Huntsville, Gallatin. Make the Blue Raider network a true network and easy to find!

9. Call Daktronics or FairPlay to get an RFP for installing a new video scoreboard in Floyd Stadium. Extend ribbon boards to completely cover decks.

10. Improve 5G wifi coverage and increase stadium amenities (improve dining options in stadium, expand the Lightnings Locker Room, etc) comparable to P5 universities. Consultants may be hired to fulfill this option.

11. Commission a new study of a new mascot/logo for MT. Can incorporate the block lettering, but a refresh is in order. Get students/SGA to make suggestions and make recommendations.

12. New PA stadium announcer.

13. Aggressive fund raising and community visibility. "Our Town, Our Team" needs to be in deed, not just word.

14. Explore options for conference realignment (AAC?).

15. Explore the options for ice hockey and bring the sport on or near campus. Look at buying the old Mercury Plaza SC or Kroger SC that is five blocks from campus to see if a 3,000-seat facility can be built on the pad, if MC cannot be retrofitted.

16. Encourage local recruiting efforts to be in the Mid-State while retaining the current areas of focus. Consider expanding to the Midwest when opportunities and relationships are strengthened.

17. No FCS opponents in football unless Tennessee based teams (ETSU, UT-C, Tenn Tech, Tenn State, APSU, UT-M) or a rare extenuating circumstance where a cancellation rendered a vacancy in the schedule that resulted in a loss of a home game. Heavily promote these FCS opponents to generate local interest--including bringing back Harvey or Shinny Ninny or a create rivalry trophy.

18. Attendance goals: Minimum 19,000 in football and 7,200 for basketball (actual in seats). Sell 80-85% of available tickets.

Started to respond earlier, but started thinking about entirety of athletic program as an AD. While FB and MBB generate revenues and pay the bills, let's look at total picture and expectations:

Here are my recommendations if I were AD in late 2021.

1. Absolute minimum goal for all sports is to be in top half of conference every year. If coach fails to achieve, he/she is given one year to remedy before a performance review that can (and likely will) result in termination with only one year severance paid. If team finishes bottom two teams in conference--automatic termination and would considered as fired for cause as far as severance.

2. Coaches are expected to compete for a conference championship game at a minimum of every fourth year in all sports. If no championships are won during the entire contract period, this will severely affect contract renewal prospects and likely result in coach retirement or a negotiated settlement via non-renewal.

3. Base contracts cannot be made for longer than five years. One year extension is made for 8+ wins and winning a bowl game (football), reaching the conference championship game, or reaching NCAA postseason play in other sports. This can make it into a rolling sixth, otherwise it's just +1 to existing term. Two-year extensions can be granted for outright conference championships if four years are left on original agreement to make it as many as six--otherwise it's just +2 to remaining term. A CFP appearance, national championship, CWS, or Final Four will result in a new five-year contract with substantially higher salary and performance bonus.

4. Progressive bonuses can be made for (a) finishing ranked in AP, CFP, or Coaches Top 25, (b) being statistical conference leader in total offense, defense, special teams, or fewest penalties, or metric that is specific to the superlative in sport (c) being in top two in academics in conference (d) having most/multiple all conference players (e) depth in (W)NIT/NCAA Tournament (f) graduation rate percentage/APR being in top 25 in NCAA (that is in all divisions).

5. Current Football and MBB Regime: CRS would be allowed to retire as coach in 2022 or accept a new Associate AD job with new outlined duties to fulfill remainder of his contract--if not then termination. Assistant coaches would be on clock for review at end of season and termination or retention based on job performance. Basketball coaches would receive a review at end of the 2021-22 season for continued employment based on performance.

6. Facilities: Build out recently announced complete plan by July 1, 2024 all phases, including IPF. All football stadium seats become chairbacks. Skyboxes in MC. Removal of bleacher seating in MC bleachers with all chairback seating. New endzone scoreboards/videoboards (those are dated from 2006). Correct all deficiencies in deferred Maintenace.

7. Hire a new director of media and marketing with directive to increase season ticket sales, caravan exposure in Southern Middle Tennessee, and increase game day promotions for events (e.g. half price tickets or combo football/basketball packages). Make a bid on the TSSAA Blue Cross Bowl and keep all spring fling events.

8. Improve local television contracts and radio coverage in Mid-State--broadcast games over the air (e.g. Channel 30 or 58) in addition to our conference contracts for TV. WMOT 89.5 to be flagship home of all MT athletics. Secondary areas for radio coverage would include Nashville, Columbia, McMinnville, Lawrenceburg, Tullahoma, Fayetteville, Huntsville, Gallatin. Make the Blue Raider network a true network and easy to find!

9. Call Daktronics or FairPlay to get an RFP for installing a new video scoreboard in Floyd Stadium. Extend ribbon boards to completely cover decks.

10. Improve 5G wifi coverage and increase stadium amenities (improve dining options in stadium, expand the Lightnings Locker Room, etc) comparable to P5 universities. Consultants may be hired to fulfill this option.

11. Commission a new study of a new mascot/logo for MT. Can incorporate the block lettering, but a refresh is in order. Get students/SGA to make suggestions and make recommendations.

12. New PA stadium announcer.

13. Aggressive fund raising and community visibility. "Our Town, Our Team" needs to be in deed, not just word.

14. Explore options for conference realignment (AAC?).

15. Explore the options for ice hockey and bring the sport on or near campus. Look at buying the old Mercury Plaza SC or Kroger SC that is five blocks from campus to see if a 3,000-seat facility can be built on the pad, if MC cannot be retrofitted.

16. Encourage local recruiting efforts to be in the Mid-State while retaining the current areas of focus. Consider expanding to the Midwest when opportunities and relationships are strengthened.

17. No FCS opponents in football unless Tennessee based teams (ETSU, UT-C, Tenn Tech, Tenn State, APSU, UT-M) or a rare extenuating circumstance where a cancellation rendered a vacancy in the schedule that resulted in a loss of a home game. Heavily promote these FCS opponents to generate local interest--including bringing back Harvey or Shinny Ninny or a create rivalry trophy.

18. Attendance goals: Minimum 19,000 in football and 7,200 for basketball (actual in seats). Sell 80-85% of available tickets.
Very ambitious but I like it

I’m curious if people here would be open to these ideas for more nationally televised games on ESPN. I think most everyone in our conference struggles with attendance on Thanksgiving weekend. What if the conference sold the tv rights for that week to ESPN for Tuesday/Wednesday night nationally televised games? The MAC does it all of November. It might be a way to get us on the big stage. We sell off a game that usually draws very little crowds due to people traveling for the holiday. The students would likely still be on campus and we might have a decent attendance for the circumstances (at least some students). It’s only one week of the season and one where we wouldn’t compete with big schools in our regions.

Also, another idea is what if the conference made week zero our home openers against local FCS teams and sell those as well? There were only 5 games this season on that weekend. I’m sure ESPN would be happy to get more content for football hungry fans to watch.

Our conference needs some outside of the box thinking. FCS games and Thanksgiving normally are smaller attendance draws. These are easy ways to generate more attendance while also making amends with ESPN. We lose our least desirable weekend game for a mid week game. We move our start week up one week all while getting way more TV exposure. Honestly I think this is doable and should be looked into. Thoughts?

I’m curious if people here would be open to these ideas for more nationally televised games on ESPN. I think most everyone in our conference struggles with attendance on Thanksgiving weekend. What if the conference sold the tv rights for that week to ESPN for Tuesday/Wednesday night nationally televised games? The MAC does it all of November. It might be a way to get us on the big stage. We sell off a game that usually draws very little crowds due to people traveling for the holiday. The students would likely still be on campus and we might have a decent attendance for the circumstances (at least some students). It’s only one week of the season and one where we wouldn’t compete with big schools in our regions.

Also, another idea is what if the conference made week zero our home openers against local FCS teams and sell those as well? There were only 5 games this season on that weekend. I’m sure ESPN would be happy to get more content for football hungry fans to watch.

Our conference needs some outside of the box thinking. FCS games and Thanksgiving normally are smaller attendance draws. These are easy ways to generate more attendance while also making amends with ESPN. We lose our least desirable weekend game for a mid week game. We move our start week up one week all while getting way more TV exposure. Honestly I think this is doable and should be looked into. Thoughts?
As I mentioned before, I'm a big fan of MAC-tion during the weeknights.

I don't think it's wise to compete with the big SEC games on Saturdays, and it's going to get worse when Texas and OU join.

I also remember back when I lived in the 'boro and was a student, I think some of our best attended games were those weeknight games. As a commuter school, we're never going to draw those giant Saturday crowds that we all want. So, why not give folks something to do on a Thursday (or Wednesday) - the students are already on campus, and I also think you're going to attract more of the casual fan as well, who would likely find other entertainment options on a fall Saturday, but might not have anything to do on the weeknights.

I also like the opener idea. By November, people are bored with football and it's cold. In August, people are starved for football and will watch anything. Instead of FCS, lets call the MAC (or Sunbelt) and have a CUSA-MAC kickoff weekend in week zero. I don't think you can get ESPN interested in MT vs Austin Peay, but if you built up a conference challenge between 2 FBS conferences - I think you might have something people would watch.

We can't compete with the SEC. That battle is lost. We need to figure out a way to build a fan base working in the margins.

You all make great points, but like RaiderDoug just mentioned we need to build a fan base. Last week we played a named brand (Vanderbilt), we played during the week (students on campus), we have a winning team (WBB 4-0), we have a hall of fame coach (CRI), and we still can’t half fill the arena. What’s wrong? That’s what I feel we need to answer.

You all make great points, but like RaiderDoug just mentioned we need to build a fan base. Last week we played a named brand (Vanderbilt), we played during the week (students on campus), we have a winning team (WBB 4-0), we have a hall of fame coach (CRI), and we still can’t half fill the arena. What’s wrong? That’s what I feel we need to answer.
What's wrong is that you're using womens basketball to illustrate the point- that isn't meant to be a slight to the women, team, players, coaches, etc or anything like that but facts are facts in that it is well documented that women's basketball doesn't draw the number of fans as men's revenue producing sports.. case in point in 2019 the mens NCAA tourney produced $864M net revenue while the women's tourney lost $2.8M.. so if you had all of those positive factors going for you in mens basketball or football you would easily have a better fan participation, engagement, and attendance- probably still not full capacity as there is room for MT to engage fans in better, more meaningful ways but it would've been better attended at a % level IMO..

I really like the weeknight games a lot. No competition from other teams and football fans like myself get a game to watch during the week.

It’s WBB, that’s the answer. There are very few programs that can fill an arena with WBB.

It’s like the age-old 🐓 and the 🥚 debate. What does an athletic department need first or second to get engagement and recognition as a major college program—establishment of priorities?

At MT, we have historically prioritized economy and variety over substance and high quality. Sure, we have peers like WKU, North Texas (my marketing professor in the fall of 1989 considered NTSU to be a peer of MTSU, long before we joined 1-A or FBS), Southern Miss, etc that we look generally respectable with in all sports. But, the age old question is where are we going and do we want to focus greatnesses in 1-2 sports like WBB or always contend for the all-sports trophy and be somewhat mediocre as we often won in the old Sun Belt back in the mid 2000s? Our big chance was in MBB when Kermit was at the helm making his name 5-8 years ago—had excellence for a moment, but it evaporated quickly as it was built.

To build a program, does it hatch 🥚 and build a hatchery or buy “pre-packaged 🐓” and be a retail purveyor like a Kroger or Walmart where brand and numbers matter and one can engineer results quickly? We need successful fan bases and revenue margins to be a nationally respected: that takes winning and investment with cost benefit market analysis. Division I and Division II are members of NCAA just the same, but when was the last time a game of the week on network television or the flagship ESPN featured Henderson State or Saint Cloud State? Do we see a copious amount of the TTU Golden Eagles from Cookeville if not watching WCTE-22? I’m proud of what MT accomplishes and proud of WBB, but an AD needs to prioritize resources just like a business and allocate scarce resources as evenly and effectively as possible. No doubt it’s a fine line to balance and be successful for the long run.

Where we should go requires a more aggressive marketing and fundraising arm that will lift cachet enough to escape the “little middle image” that has plagued this university for decades.

Last edited:
I would attempt to win, not be a loser. Alumni support. Your ever heard of OutKast? Maybe get half of them to play after a game, you know act like a big time program.

• Haha
Wait till tennis and Golf coaches are gone because we are now in a conference with so few teams in both sports starting 2023 that we are no longer eligible to compete nationally.

First and foremost, I would do everything in my power to engage and invigorate interest amongst students, alumni, and the local community.

I recently took a walk through campus on a random afternoon. The number of students wearing an MTSU sweatshirt/gear seemed to dwarf in comparison to the number of UT, Alabama, Florida, etc. apparel I saw.

Campus and community engagement would be the first thing I would focus on.

Reactions: Raiderclyde
I heard it’s substantial and will go to the general fund. Then when we get phase 2 funded they will start phase 1.

No extensions till prior to last year of each contract based on the body of work of previous years.

rising tide will (hopefully) lift all boats. Liberty joining CUSA is arguably what saved the conference.

If they're paying their HC 4-mil a year, we're not peer institutions. We're homecoming fodder for them.

But, hey, I guess we can always compete out in New Mexico State.

If they're paying their HC 4-mil a year, we're not peer institutions. We're homecoming fodder for them.

But, hey, I guess we can always compete out in New Mexico State.

we are what we are. I would rather be in conference with a school that overpays their coaches vs underpays them.

the disparities will be interesting. Hugh will probably be making 10x what some of his conference peers like SHSU make. Seems unsustainable. I’m sure Liberty will be looking to jump for a better conference if possible, but people seem to be hung up on the morality aspect. So they may be stuck with CUSA

we are what we are. I would rather be in conference with a school that overpays their coaches vs underpays them.

the disparities will be interesting. Hugh will probably be making 10x what some of his conference peers like SHSU make. Seems unsustainable. I’m sure Liberty will be looking to jump for a better conference if possible, but people seem to be hung up on the morality aspect. So they may be stuck with CUSA
I'd prefer to be in a conference with peer programs - similar budgets, academics, etc.

Maybe we can ride Liberty's coattails, but I'm not sure their success would be any benefit to us.

The one good thing about it is Liberty is that they seem to be rather toxic to the academic class of most universities, so I think they might not be the 1st choice for some other conferences.

We need to pitch ourselves to the Sunbelt like it's a 5-star football recruit - wine, dine, lots of love letters, etc. That's where we need to be in 5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT