ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Hawaii Bowl: Middle Tennessee vs Hawaii, 7PM, Saturday, December 24, 2016

I cashed my chips in years ago. I'm just rubbernecking at this point.

Same. I cancelled my season tickets after the 2 win season and promised to never buy more until Stock is gone.

This program will not get a penny from me until it makes an honest effort to be the best program in the conference, and that's never going to happen with Stock at the helm because the guy just isn't a winner (And I'm beginning to think it's never going to happen with Massaro at the helm too with his blind faith in Stock via the lifetime contract).

We might be in need of a complete athletic director/head coach overhaul.

You know its bad when I'm literally (no hyperbole here either) over here laughing out loud watching our defense try to tackle someone. Everyone in the stadium knows its going to be a run.

Still can't stop it.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
We just give 10 yd cushion on the 6 yd line, how stupid and soft can you be in defensive coaching

Nix literally shouldn't be allowed on the plane ride home after this performance.

Won't change unless Stockstill was fired. When have we been good on defense? Maybe with Manny Diaz but even then we weren't that great. We have to have a total overhaul. It is just unacceptable and I don't give a DAMN about what excuses the Athletic Dept. / Chris Massaro come up with. If we need money, then tell our big donors - we want to fire Stockstill but we need money to do it. We have had 2 season tix for 25 years; next year is a question mark. If we keep staff, not even going to bother.

So. What are you going to say now Stock. We competed and tried really hard.
1 for 5 in bowl games. You should probably hang it up now because CUSA isn't getting any weaker.

I'm done. I'll check ESPN every once in a while but I've got too many 4 letter words running through my head. Criticize me if you will but this had the potential to be a special year an we end up getting destroyed in a bowl game by a team with a loosing record. F this. I'm done Mic drop (walks out).

As long as people keep blindly throwing money at the program via season tickets, BRAA membership, and donations, NOTHING is going to change. In fact, you are actually contributing to the problem by continuing to support this program.

Honestly, I am not surprised in the outcome of this game. I was not really excited about this bowl and was not expecting a great performance. It is getting old, and I truly understand everyone's bitterness with our football team. Hard to get excited watching one disappointing bowl loss after another.

Why are we calling timeouts? This game just needs to end.

Different year, same story... Won't end until we are rid of #E.A..T.T or whatever it is. :confused:

This last series has been terrible. First and goal inside the five and didn't even come close to scoring.

14-0 lead and we lose 52-35. That's not just embarrassing, that's demoralizing for every player on the team. I wonder how this type of consistent failure affects these young guys. Really, really disappointed once again in our staff and our university's administration.

Can someone necro the pre-season prediction thread where we said what would happen this season?

Pretty sure I predicted an 8-5 season with another pathetic bowl performance.

If it were in my power, I would have Stockstill, Massaro, and McPhee seated together on the plane rides back home. Hopefully they could find some things to discuss on the way home, other than McPhee's next trip to China.

Reactions: MTBig Blue
If it were in my power, I would have Stockstill, Massaro, and McPhee seated together on the plane rides back home. Hopefully they could find some things to discuss on the way home, other than McPhee's next trip to China.

And maybe that plane would....well nevermind

I don't understand why the ends, keep crashing and giving the backs a cut back lane.
Coaching.

MT's inability to stop the "read-option" plays continues to plague the defense. Got beat several times on the play by Hawaii. Learn the Scrape-exchange. Seriously, it's that simple

There were some defensive playcalls in the game that showed :
1) The defensive staff is throwing darts at a board hoping it sticks
And/Or
2) The defensive players don't have high football IQs

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
Coaching.

MT's inability to stop the "read-option" plays continues to plague the defense. Got beat several times on the play by Hawaii. Learn the Scrape-exchange. Seriously, it's that simple

There were some defensive playcalls in the game that showed :
1) The defensive staff is throwing darts at a board hoping it sticks
And/Or
2) The defensive players don't have high football IQs
For comparison, the UTSA Def. Coord. is paid $112,420. Steve Ellis is paid $115,296.

Judging by Nix's comment to the ESPN guys that "we are a young team" that lost NFL talent last year... he is a dumbo. Most, nearly all, of our starters on defense are seniors. I wonder what excuse he'll use next year; if his unit was "young" this year, they will be older next year, right?

Judging by Nix's comment to the ESPN guys that "we are a young team" that lost NFL talent last year... he is a dumbo. Most, nearly all, of our starters on defense are seniors. I wonder what excuse he'll use next year; if his unit was "young" this year, they will be older next year, right?
Interesting. Other than Byard, who else from last year's defense is on an active NFL roster?

http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/college/mtsu/2016/03/30/blue-raiders-ready-pro-day/82421554/

He truly has lost his mind IMO. He has made a monumental effort to blame everything & everybody but himself. I cannot believe Stock has allowed this to continue. It reflects really bad on him and makes me question if he's losing his mind as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT