ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Hawaii Bowl: Middle Tennessee vs Hawaii, 7PM, Saturday, December 24, 2016

Brent sucks. Lets see what Urzua can do. Can't be any worse.

Maybe that hit will breath some life into this defense.

Hawai'i averaged 26.5 points per game this season -- 35 in the first half in this bowl against MTSU.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Sent Massaro an email. Can't take this garbage underperformance anymore. Let me assure you that this is not hyperbole, I'm rapidly reaching the point of not giving a **** anymore.

At least we have basketball! Woot!

It can be so difficult to be an MT fan sometimes, you know? I mean, have said all along how out-matched our coaching staff is in nearly every game, now we are getting blown out by a 6-7 Hawaii team that lost by 55 to SDSU and beat Fresno State (1-11, btw) by 1 - 14 to 13. But that's not a surprise to any of us I think. Just comes with the territory and the PATHETIC COACHING AT THE TOP we have. Tony Franklin is putting too much faith in Brent Stockstill; wish I could be there and yell at him to open his eyes and stop putting that walking disaster in the game.

It is really silly not to run against hawaii's poor run defense.

That said, Middle can win if they don't tun the ball over anymore.

Getting ran off the field against a 6-7 Hawaii team in a year where we were picked to win CUSA.

And to think there's people who will actually defend this team and staff's "performance" this year.

Sickening.

Hawaii ended the half on a 35-7 run.

Pretty sure we are not winning this game. We'll be lucky to not get blown out at this point.

I think a major problem for our offense is trusting Brent Stockstill too much. He has 3 TOs (ok, one wasn't his fault) yet we still act like he is the only way we can possibly win against any group of 11 guys put together from anywhere on earth

Ended the first half playing like trash.

Started the second half playing like trash.

Will end the game playing like trash.

Our DBs have been bad for years........fire Ellis!!!!

It looks like a collective group failure out there to me. NOBODY is doing their job (except Richie James)

I was fortunate to go to Oahu 3 years ago. I hope these players had s good time. Pearl Harbor was something to to see. The north shore was neat. Ran a 5k at the marine base. However, The island has a lot of poverty.

Resorts are nice. Don't know if I'll ever be back unless I win powerball. :).

We suck.......5 toddlers with a nerf football could score on Middle's defense.

I've been to Hawaii many times. Played golf and had a great time.
I hope we fire our f/^kn defensive staff.

Looks like stock is hurt. I am amazed how many teams have their best game if the year against us.
UTSA
Marshal
Hawaii

Crazy.

Looks like stock is hurt. I am amazed how many teams have their best game if the year against us.
UTSA
Marshal
Hawaii

Crazy.

Maybe it's our garbage team and not the opposition "playing their best game"

Also, Hawaii went on the road and beat Air Force, which is far more impressive than whipping our helpless @$$es.

and Im sorry but Brent needs to stop being a baby. If he is hurt and it's effecting his ability to throw (certainly looks like it) then he owes it to his team to SIT THE F DOWN and let someone who is 100% give it a chance. Selfish little baby.

ADVERTISEMENT